GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008 - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecthelion

Quote from: jygh on March 31, 2008, 01:05:53 PM
omg dildostar i like you but why you speak like guy who had rape by 2 big camel's ?? omfg you r nuts :DDDDD dont rememberr your ally ?? touchmymonkey or smthing like that with your clan newsmthing ?? it was 1 ally on server 12 clans and all ally's broked before you made it so you never wasnt zerg ?? btw deathcrush had always onlnie 100 ppl on siege and you was with fragless+temp+katamoron+asslickers like 1mortalz yu had 200+ ppl and you always cry about zerg ?>?? omfg you r STUPID AND NUTS  lalala

U have damn right.... +1
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

Quote from: Diabolical on March 31, 2008, 01:06:46 AM
tell me any ally name that FTR and CH did join and it wasnt zerg :)

Crier like always....man, this isnt global chat on NM, this is just forum, so u dont need cry here. BTW cry me a river, mofo...
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 12:21:04 AM
which server was it??

bartz? franz? o

Dragon-Network: server Nightmare 30x

any other stupid question ?
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Diabolical

Quote from: Ecthelion on March 31, 2008, 01:31:59 PM
Crier like always....man, this isnt global chat on NM, this is just forum, so u dont need cry here. BTW cry me a river, mofo...

Dude .. try to improve and stop using the same word all over again and again .. calling me mofo . omg i got powned.. i should go cry in emo corner now  ..

REb3L GOT POWNED !!! ... im sarcastic btw

cry u a river ??? .. u r a piece of shiit .. almost not existed and noone gives a shiit about u or ur opinion when it comes to FTR or CH .. for every clan there r ppl representing it .. u r not one of them so please .. staye quite and just read
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Devil

Quote from: jygh on March 31, 2008, 01:05:53 PM
omg dildostar i like you but why you speak like guy who had rape by 2 big camel's ?? omfg you r nuts :DDDDD dont rememberr your ally ?? touchmymonkey or smthing like that with your clan newsmthing ?? it was 1 ally on server 12 clans and all ally's broked before you made it so you never wasnt zerg ?? btw deathcrush had always onlnie 100 ppl on siege and you was with fragless+temp+katamoron+asslickers like 1mortalz yu had 200+ ppl and you always cry about zerg ?>?? omfg you r STUPID AND NUTS  lalala

@jygh: what has deathcrush and chickenhorde to do with my old ally?? in fact it were 8clans with 4castles xD (and you begged me for joining you ^^). and yes, it was kinda zerg cause temp was weak at that time and aV began to mass-recruit in ally only after tmm time + fearless was inactive.

@weezer: agree. just make robin being a bit more up to a risk and we might have more than 2 sides  ;)

tzuc

/cry
/cry
/leave_server

n/c

/join_nightmare
/cry
/cry

guess who's that
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

BlondySK

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 01:36:43 PM
in fact it were 8clans with 4castles xD

now the one "ally" on server has 7 castels  ::)

Weezer

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 01:36:43 PM
@jygh: what has deathcrush and chickenhorde to do with my old ally?? in fact it were 8clans with 4castles xD (and you begged me for joining you ^^). and yes, it was kinda zerg cause temp was weak at that time and aV began to mass-recruit in ally only after tmm time + fearless was inactive.

@weezer: agree. just make robin being a bit more up to a risk and we might have more than 2 sides  ;)

TMM was some kind of zerg, not cause of numbers of clans or players, but cause we were the most active players in that time. Almost all clans had +50% activity in CS, this makes nice numbers on sieges.

Robin decides what's the best for FTR, not me... and now i will only log to some interesting CS. I only need to know who's friends and who's enemies... xD

Weezer

Quote from: BlondySK on March 31, 2008, 01:43:43 PM

U mean 6... don't count Innadril on it.

cthon

Quote from: Weezer on March 31, 2008, 01:45:08 PM
TMM was some kind of zerg, not cause of numbers of clans or players, but cause we were the most active players in that time. Almost all clans had +50% activity in CS, this makes nice numbers on sieges.

Robin decides what's the best for FTR, not me... and now i will only log to some interesting CS. I only need to know who's friends and who's enemies... xD

let me tell u who are friends : all server beside mayhem...
enjoy.... and in every saturday will be a nice siege cause it's so hard for u to fight against us...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

tzuc

Quote from: BlondySK on March 31, 2008, 01:43:43 PM

NM always changes .. some clans rise .. some fall, it will change again .. one day v3 will be fighting envy. but CZH has always been "bellow bottom".
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

cthon

Quote from: tzuc on March 31, 2008, 01:48:35 PM
NM always changes .. some clans rise .. some fall, it will change again .. one day v3 will be fighting envy. but CZH has always been "bellow bottom".

like always... nice and subtle....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0