Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: Devil on April 01, 2008, 09:58:42 AM
school... yeah, lol ^^
i'm not the 17year child from both of us ^^

oh btw: what do you think are charm of lucks for? and from all i've seen from v3, bh is even worse concerning greed. v3 has other problems, but you guys are just greedy as shit.... seems like having a corrupted gm doesn't help a clan in his behaviour ::)

Do you have any idea what you're talking about anymore?
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

jygh

school... yeah, lol ^^

oh btw: what do you think are charm of lucks for? and from all i've seen from v3, bh is even worse concerning greed. v3 has other problems, but you guys are just greedy as shit.... seems like having a corrupted gm doesn't help a clan in his behaviour ::)

omg dildostar ;/ stop talk cuz you speak like "god" mi gut ju bet mi kill ju ju dont (schwanz)
  Nightmare 30x

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on April 01, 2008, 09:03:38 AM
Big lol again the retard has spoken. I am the only one ty/he in clan and in ally there is only 1 more sixyXely, but usualy i come to antharas as POPIELA he/sws. I hardly w8 to see in IL  what u will say after u will be assfacked over and over by my new char :).

P.S. did u elucidate why i keep a homu+acu in my inv???? LOL
look faglord 2 he/ty's are pretty much enough to clear 2 pts if they are good buffed and good healed.and btw we dont need the whole server to take u down ;).and in IL trust we aint those who will get butthurt,u wont be the only1 with a new char ;)
@the homo, well bassicly i am after the S weapons not C,so yea i admit i didnt know that seems a waste of time for me to check all C grade SA's
btw having he/ty is more of clue for u being retarted,most of the ppl who have such chars and play em as main are kinda twaty.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

SirAlex

Quote from: Endorama on April 01, 2008, 12:13:26 PM
look faglord 2 he/ty's are pretty much enough to clear 2 pts if they are good buffed and good healed.and btw we dont need the whole server to take u down ;).and in IL trust we aint those who will get butthurt,u wont be the only1 with a new char ;)
@the homo, well bassicly i am after the S weapons not C,so yea i admit i didnt know that seems a waste of time for me to check all C grade SA's
btw having he/ty is more of clue for u being retarted,most of the ppl who have such chars and play em as main are kinda twaty.

So 2 he/ty can easy kill your ally if they are proper buffed. Well during the time u where in BH ally u had more then 2 he/ty in ally and everytime we met at antharas or baium u where the ones who cryed in the end so i guess your ideea about 2 he/ty killing whol server is way more retarded then all your posts until now. Keep goeing with this kind of replays i am preaty sure even your ally m8s are laughing with their asses about what sheet u are writing.

And about the homu+acu if u are not so pro in equipments imo u shoud stfu unless u dont know exactly what u are talking about.

C yo Mr. GayLord and i w8 for your stupid replays.

Damn 2 he/ty killing all Mayhem this made my day :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

DonaldTrump

Quote from: Endorama on April 01, 2008, 12:13:26 PM
look faglord 2 he/ty's are pretty much enough to clear 2 pts if they are good buffed and good healed.

That made my day lol.

Achm3d+Gaelle kill entire server :>
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

DonaldTrump

Quote from: SirAlex on April 01, 2008, 02:20:48 PM
So 2 he/ty can easy kill your ally if they are proper buffed. Well during the time u where in BH ally u had more then 2 he/ty in ally and everytime we met at antharas or baium u where the ones who cryed in the end so i guess your ideea about 2 he/ty killing whol server is way more retarded then all your posts until now. Keep goeing with this kind of replays i am preaty sure even your ally m8s are laughing with their asses about what sheet u are writing.

And about the homu+acu if u are not so pro in equipments imo u shoud stfu unless u dont know exactly what u are talking about.

Damn 2 he/ty killing all Mayhem this made my day :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

He is pro in skills bar ^^
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Furesy

school... yeah, lol ^^
Care that I still go to school? Like you never went to school, or maybe you didn't =O lol
Besides, I aint the one that got like what? 10+ chars, all subbed and nobless? Thank god I go to school, else I would be such a pathetic no life such as yourself!

oh btw: what do you think are charm of lucks for?
lol? Charms of luck? What the freak are you talking about now? o_O

and from all i've seen from v3, bh is even worse concerning greed. v3 has other problems, but you guys are just greedy as shit.... seems like having a corrupted gm doesn't help a clan in his behaviour ::)
Maybe you shoul re-read my other reply before you even talk about that again, concerning those Antharas Earrings, looks like you got problems reading aswell!
Wait let me help you, I'll re-quote it for you;
Quote from: Furesy on March 31, 2008, 10:16:42 PM
IF BlackHand is so freaking greedy like you say; Howcome BH clan gave away the first 2, and even the third Antharas earring WE got, to Envy? Because Envy made some self made RULE, claiming if you had more ppl on Antharas, you should give away earring! And hey! BH as greedy as we are! We even gave it to Envy, for freaking 3 times! God BH is so freaking greedy!

D4vri0za

Wow I just read all this. Damn somebody refund the wasted time of my life plix :S

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

thehero

not many comments to make since you have already did so good i can admit.
but i sometimes wonder why i have to participate to a siege that is out of my concerns ?
the answer is clear : some ppl must take a lesson.
arogance on its worst way .
sorry guys but u decided to do that.
you took a minion incident to destroy a good friendship (temp-fearless).
as for ftr we always were in war with them and we dont lose a chance to kill each other when is possible
butthe day of siege is a different day we dont lick them they dont lick us it just happens to have both the gift of communication with other ppl .
bb see u next month

http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Endorama

Quote from: SirAlex on April 01, 2008, 02:20:48 PM

nope i didnt mean 2 x he/ty's from temp ;) 2 he/ty of temp could hardly chock on a dk.and for ur class u do lame dmg ,trust me ;)
btw i didnt bother to read more than 2 lines which werent even 1 after another...
oh and could u explain me how could u kill a he/pp on self buffs as u said once ig ?wasnt to me but to a mate of mine ,and if it is so pls lets try that,i will play my he/pp on self buffs u will play ur he/ty on self buffs,twaty.
maybe u would need that hom+a this time,thro dunno why.oh i think i know what u can use it for- place it ur butthole.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

DonaldTrump

He told to a m8 of yours... hm... maybe to Mickey Mouse ? :). Dude chill out u r stupid enough without posting here. We all know u r skill bars pro mega uber masta go make some bars :)
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro