You know you're a L2 player if... - Page 28

News:

Main Menu

You know you're a L2 player if...

Started by Diabolical, April 05, 2008, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freki

Quote from: Daniela on December 05, 2008, 10:41:08 PM
Why read? I thought all know this legends.U mean godess of war and all who died by violent death ?
I wanna meet her once  ::)
No they are not goddesses. The Valkyries are minor deities, they serve Odin and depends on them who will win and who will lose in a battle. They take the bravest and most heroic slain warriors to Valhalla(hall of the slain) so they can become Einherjars and help the gods at Ragnarok. 1/2 of the slain warriors go to Valhalla, the other half go to Frejya's hall Folkvangr. Brynhilda is one of the main (chief) valkyries.
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Daniela

Quote from: Freki on December 05, 2008, 11:12:47 PM
No they are not goddesses. The Valkyries are minor deities, they serve Odin and depends on them who will win and who will lose in a battle. They take the bravest and most heroic slain warriors to Valhalla(hall of the slain) so they can become Einherjars and help the gods at Ragnarok. 1/2 of the slain warriors go to Valhalla, the other half go to Frejya's hall Folkvangr. Brynhilda is one of the main (chief) valkyries.

That s what I meant.. Just I am not as accurate as u ;)

===>  http://www.dinoparc.com/?ref=LewisTherin  <===

TheLox

WTS XXX+Guidance+aug: accuracy+XX. PM ME!

XForCE

Jeri

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Freki

Quote from: Jeri on December 06, 2008, 06:23:25 PM
got a problem hoe?
Look, I'm just a normal man with many friends, and now you wanna insult me and my entire family. We both know you don't wanna do it. Capiche?
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Jeri

Quote from: Freki on December 07, 2008, 12:35:57 AM
Look, I'm just a normal man with many friends, and now you wanna insult me and my entire family. We both know you don't wanna do it. Capiche?

Quote from: Jeri on December 06, 2008, 06:23:25 PM
got a problem hoe?

Edit: .....
can you tell me why are you responding to post that wasn't aimed to you? -.-'
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Freki

Quote from: Jeri on December 07, 2008, 11:31:33 AM

Edit: .....
can you tell me why are you responding to post that wasn't aimed to you? -.-'
I just wanted to spam.  ;D
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Jeri

Quote from: Freki on December 07, 2008, 11:53:30 AM
I just wanted to spam.  ;D

but... but... you can't just spam like that.....
RETIRED©

Freki

PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Diabolical

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Jeri

RETIRED©