News:

Main Menu

You know you're a L2 player if...

Started by Diabolical, April 05, 2008, 08:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XForCE

Jeri

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Freki

PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Jeri

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Freki

Quote from: Jeri on December 10, 2008, 08:24:23 PM
Some say it's ok to be gay..... but I don't >_>'
Yea, I don't like gays as well... even tho they are everywhere -.- I'm afraid some day gays will rule the world :-\ :-[

Anyways... BUTTSECKS?
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

XForCE

Jeri

Quote from: Freki on December 10, 2008, 11:25:33 PM
Yea, I don't like gays as well... even tho they are everywhere -.- I'm afraid some day gays will rule the world :-\ :-[

Anyways... BUTTSECKS?

It's funny. Two gay guys are something disguisting, irritating and god knows what else, but hell. I wouldn't mind to have two lesbians in my bedroom  ;D
RETIRED©

Freki

Quote from: Jeri on December 11, 2008, 03:23:30 PM
It's funny. Two gay guys are something disguisting, irritating and god knows what else, but hell. I wouldn't mind to have two lesbians in my bedroom  ;D
Yea, and it's dumb how women can wear male clothes and they actually don't look bad, but men can't wear female clothes lol. Anyways, I wouldn't mind to have two bisixual perverted girls in my bedroom lol. If they are lesbians, they wouldn't have Vagsix with me.
PENIS GOES WHERE?!

Jeri

Quote from: Freki on December 11, 2008, 07:40:21 PM
Yea, and it's dumb how women can wear male clothes and they actually don't look bad, but men can't wear female clothes lol. Anyways, I wouldn't mind to have two bisixual perverted girls in my bedroom lol. If they are lesbians, they wouldn't have Vagsix with me.

Just becouse she's a lesbian doesn't mean she won't let you :P
RETIRED©

Daniela

Quote from: Freki on December 11, 2008, 07:40:21 PM

Strange.. When I am in bed alone, I have a bisixual pervert girl in my bed  :D

===>  http://www.dinoparc.com/?ref=LewisTherin  <===

XForCE

Jeri

Quote from: Daniela on December 11, 2008, 08:41:06 PM
Strange.. When I am in bed alone, I have a bisixual pervert girl in my bed  :D

let me guess. She looks just like you and even has the same name =D

Btw. as you asked for photo. Once upon a time I posted one in NM's show yourself (page 1)

Edit: I look the same except for some hair I grew since that time >_<
RETIRED©