Aden/goddard siege :) 5/05/08 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Aden/goddard siege :) 5/05/08

Started by prophecy, April 05, 2008, 11:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Quote from: Kamillo29 on April 06, 2008, 05:58:19 PM
I dont know if I remember right but heroes took it back after Eclipse let em lol. So u really didnt fought vs exploit .

U are not remembering right :).
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

snatchula

enough, sheesh.  there's a bug, it's not getting fixed, ppl aren't getting temp bans for it... just another thing to deal with.  it's annoying, and it's incredibly cheap, but any defender would probably use the exploit if they knew they'd lose the castle otherwise.  there's really no sense in putting too much emphasis on that, 'cause everyone who attacks goddard does it knowing they have to deal with this shlt.

so enough of the arguing.  we all know the situation.  massive zerg as usual, wall exploit as usual, mayhem still keeping the enemies on their toes as usual.  imo it was a fun siege.  no need to continue bitching at each other. 

SirAlex

Quote from: snatchula on April 06, 2008, 06:47:59 PM
enough, sheesh.  there's a bug, it's not getting fixed, ppl aren't getting temp bans for it... just another thing to deal with.  it's annoying, and it's incredibly cheap, but any defender would probably use the exploit if they knew they'd lose the castle otherwise.  there's really no sense in putting too much emphasis on that, 'cause everyone who attacks goddard does it knowing they have to deal with this shlt.

+1 for that
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Kamillo29

Quote from: SirAlex on April 06, 2008, 06:17:15 PM
U are not remembering right :).
But for sho one time u get it for free..

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SirAlex

Quote from: Kamillo29 on April 06, 2008, 06:58:05 PM
But for sho one time u get it for free..

At the time that all Greece was on fire, Sins took Goddard and in the same siege Avatars helped us get it back. This was the third time Heroes lost castle but only for few minutes, and because only 5 of us where online from Heroes.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Kamillo29

Quote from: SirAlex on April 06, 2008, 07:02:40 PM
At the time that all Greece was on fire, Sins took Goddard and in the same siege Avatars helped us get it back. This was the third time Heroes lost castle but only for few minutes, and because only 5 of us where online from Heroes.
och ye..Its not like imma think u didnt deserve it..Just wanted to check my memory and a guy from Heroes that I quoted told its a lie. xD

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

throug wall hiting would be not a problem, if attackers could reach life crystal

Amen.  :)

Weezer

Quote from: SirAlex on April 06, 2008, 05:15:43 PM
What is the point of argueing about Goddard wall bug? All server knows that every defender of that castel use it, all posted screens, no1 reacted, so what is the point??? Goddard was lost 2 times from Heroes and 2 times they took it back, so gather your skilss power and take it and stop posting this shets. Maybe u are zerged for the moment but we all knew this will nost last forever, so better enjoy the game as it is, and stop with this crap about exploiting.

The most interesting part is that while Milicia hold Goddard i saw all Temp only argueing about Goddard Wall Bug...

It's rly funny to see now how things changed... Temp (except some people) was always discussing and insulting us about this, and now they defend this kind of thing.  :D

And if TheHeroes lost Goddard i will see some Temp start complaing about wall hitting again...

Neozinhu

Quote from: Weezer on April 06, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

And if TheHeroes lost Goddard i will see some Temp start complaing about wall hitting again...

or do Mass Recrut  :)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Diabolical

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Weezer

Astri

If attackers would insist on Goddard they would have take it. You had the numbers to do this. The crap here is you want everything and you moved from goddard - aden couple of times. Stay without a castle now. Cya next time
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.