Web Analytics
Goddard 20.4 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Goddard 20.4

Started by Kamillo29, April 20, 2008, 05:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asgalus

u need a screen of your gooooood clanmate Lucifsg telling me, "u won because of your great organisation in this siege"?

make up your mind... you cant even agree on the same thing, how do u expect to win.  so blame me for transmitting the words of your old clanmate !

thehero

Quote from: Asgalus on April 23, 2008, 01:58:57 AM
u need a screen of your gooooood clanmate Lucifsg telling me, "u won because of your great organisation in this siege"?

make up your mind... you cant even agree on the same thing, how do u expect to win.  so blame me for transmitting the words of your old clanmate !
hey ever heared about democracy?
cos this thing brings disagreements and also the right to express them free .
so lucifsg is free to say anythig he wants as long as we keep democracy in clan ,is free to agree and disagree and show this too.
the fact is that we lost it normaly without battle not because of numbers or lags only, but because the lack of will to hold it once more.
our region is very bussy this days and will be more durring summer,so we will not be active and we know that .
2nd we dont have to prove anything more to you or to the rest of server.
i think almost 3 years everyone knows who we are and what we can do IF we want, we only need a motive .
for many of us personal life is far more important that keep a castle .

ps:this is my personal oppinion expesed as i have the right to do because of the free of speech we have in clan and dosent represents
all clan's oppinion.
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

z0r

Quote from: Asgalus on April 22, 2008, 03:48:01 PM
where did I say we were all good. 

in fact we sucked, but your group just ended up sucking more (yep...it was blowing day). 
And why you sucked more?  because of your complete disorganisation. 
While our sucking guys were organized, your pro players were not at all...making you sucking more then we did.

Voudas...you suck :P

:)

you are not that guy who was triying to find a girlfrind by a game? and you are calling other guys suckers... xD

btw, at least you found 1? :P

<3 lusbell?

Khaot

z0r: as i know it was different person, may be u got wrong information from others side.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: z0r on April 26, 2008, 10:36:14 PM
you are not that guy who was triying to find a girlfrind by a game? and you are calling other guys suckers... xD

btw, at least you found 1? :P

<3 lusbell?

lol, your post was kinda retarded  ::) Get some info and you will see why  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Neozinhu

i thinked that all server already knew :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Sifacil

What the freak are u talking about in this thread? FFS!!!!!!
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-