Started by darkdevilct, June 19, 2008, 06:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhart

Quote from: Cynical on February 22, 2009, 03:55:44 PM
His sig is not easy to make and its well combined so wtf
and ? am I forced to like it ? loled...

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
u'r making my days dude xD...the fact that u rly think ur signa is great make me laugh...:)

i do not, because i know people who are far better at creatin stuff than us ( excluding you ofcourse ), which motivates me to come up with new ideas, you may not like it, fine, but ur like the 1st person who ever said that, which means it snot about u dont like IT, but u are angry on ME because i have it, and u dont, i can make it, u cant, so no matter how ur still gonna be against anything i make. All in all, ur not even worth of loosing those seconds to write these posts.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 03:56:37 PM
i do not, because i know people who are far better at creatin stuff than us ( excluding you ofcourse ), which motivates me to come up with new ideas, you may not like it, fine, but ur like the 1st person who ever said that, which means it snot about u dont like IT, but u are angry on ME because i have it, and u dont, i can make it, u cant, so no matter how ur still gonna be against anything i make. All in all, ur not even worth of loosing those seconds to write these posts.
no , i'm "angry" ( if u wanna say so ) with you coz u talk about other ppl's signa like they are sh1t when I think that urs isnt better at all , and btw how can u know if mines are better or not then urs ? u see...u rly think u'r good without even know other ppl ^^ ... gg and keep making those trash :]

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 04:05:01 PM
no , i'm "angry" ( if u wanna say so ) with you coz u talk about other ppl's signa like they are sh1t when I think that urs isnt better at all , and btw how can u know if mines are better or not then urs ? u see...u rly think u'r good without even know other ppl ^^ ... gg and keep making those trash :]

this so called by you trash has been apreciated by many people so far, so one crappy opinion of some 16yo kid whose 2/3 posts are in spam doesnt really matter, i guess im not the only one whod say it. Sowwy kid, and im tellin them that to improve, shavours been doin trully nice signatures, but he worked out way better in static ones than animated. If u cant even  understand my intentions means u need some more english skills lilboi. Grab ur bag, run to school.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

temptME

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 03:36:13 PM
do u rly think it proves something that u get pmed in this community ? wow a new dreamer wich thinks he'll be well payed for such sux stuff :)

p.s once more , change ur signa , it sux hard
What do you care about his sig anyways, huh? I just don't get you. How can you even try to insult his signature when you don't have one yourself? Are you jealous of it or what?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

BlackHand

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 04:08:24 PM
this so called by you trash has been apreciated by many people so far, so one crappy opinion of some 16yo kid whose 2/3 posts are in spam doesnt really matter, i guess im not the only one whod say it. Sowwy kid, and im tellin them that to improve, shavours been doin trully nice signatures, but he worked out way better in static ones than animated. If u cant even  understand my intentions means u need some more english skills lilboi. Grab ur bag, run to school.
i'm also talking about how u judged devil's one , so I judged urs , but ur ass burned coz u saw some1 who doesnt like ur signa, that's all
Quote from: temptME on February 22, 2009, 04:08:46 PM
What do you care about his sig anyways, huh? I just don't get you. How can you even try to insult his signature when you don't have one yourself? Are you jealous of it or what?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
he doesnt respect other ppl , nor I do with him

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 04:11:45 PM
i'm also talking about how u judged devil's one , so I judged urs , but ur ass burned coz u saw some1 who doesnt like ur signa, that's all he doesnt respect other ppl , nor I do with him

this wasnt really related to the sig, if u do not play in here u do not know, and animanera was even asking me by himself how did i make mine one. And all this crap isnt really about i cant agree some1 doesnt like it, its okay, i can accept that but only if some1 seriously has some reasonable tips for me to change something, and taking into account the fact that everything u struggle to write out in here is one big load of crap, you and your so called opinion are worth here, one, big, single ... nothing.

Now go back to your Abc.

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 04:15:09 PM
this wasnt really related to the sig, if u do not play in here u do not know, and animanera was even asking me by himself how did i make mine one. And all this crap isnt really about i cant agree some1 doesnt like it, its okay, i can accept that but only if some1 seriously has some reasonable tips for me to change something, and taking into account the fact that everything u struggle to write out in here is one big load of crap, you and your so called opinion are worth here, one, big, single ... nothing.

Now go back to your Abc.
u demonstrated once more how  u write without even think what u'r going to post...
u exposed what u think about other signas, i did the same, what's wrong with u ? if u dont mind at all about what I think and then I say that ur signa is sh1t why are u keeping reply me ? .. so I was right..ur ass is burninggggg ^^

iNs

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 04:20:21 PM
u demonstrated once more how  u write without even think what u'r going to post...
u exposed what u think about other signas, i did the same, what's wrong with u ? if u dont mind at all about what I think and then I say that ur signa is sh1t why are u keeping reply me ? .. so I was right..ur ass is burninggggg ^^

I just wasted like 2 mins total writing those posts. Hey, your finally right in here!

Dhart

Quote from: iNs on February 22, 2009, 04:21:17 PM
I just wasted like 2 mins total writing those posts. Hey, your finally right in here!
omg ur still answering:)...I see some1 which cant accept that his signa sux  :D

Voodoo

Quote from: Dhart on February 22, 2009, 04:26:26 PM
omg ur still answering:)...I see some1 which cant accept that his signa sux  :D

Well, try to make similar... then u can talk.

Dhart

Quote from: Voodoo on February 22, 2009, 04:31:01 PM
Well, try to make similar... then u can talk.
rly ? I dont need to prove anything for share an opinion...simply...lol...