Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers

Started by Mayia, August 25, 2008, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlondySK

Quote from: Jeri on August 27, 2008, 04:06:26 PM
- Becouse your version would be the same, only written with different words.

- It's not my problem that you can't expres your self. Some of you can't even do that in our native language D=

- I replied to May1a, not to you so I don't now why such a pitiful existence as you even bothers speaking to me (I hope it was rude enough to make you do the same as I am trying to do - ignore me)

Btw. I am not the one who used insultive words on ally chat (you generalize too much, as always)

- version would be as it was, not one with ++ on your fantazi

- i dont have problem, only you have them many

- you are not only who inuslt, yea but you were the first one who started with this shit ;)

ps. its time to use your copyrighted words, which you repeat 1000x on ally chat  ;D

and im over and out, not rly ..... mayia :* , now im fine  :)

Jeri

Quote from: Jeri on August 27, 2008, 04:06:26 PM
I hope it was rude enough to make you do the same as I am trying to do - ignore me

Some people just don't read D:
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

darkling

Quote from: SirAlex on August 26, 2008, 06:05:16 PM
we will have a balanced fight with "gf" in the end

I doubt I will live the day I see the majory of Temps saying "gf" after pvp, now its usually:" TEMP POWA !!@!@@!@!!111!" or "THats all noobs?!11!!" quoting only artsvk and that pommer-something dude (im deliberatly not mentioning the pro pwners from sheva since its a different topic :D)
RobinBlake - On a little break.

QuilGion

Quote from: Furesy on August 27, 2008, 03:55:12 PM
lol

if u loled at this...w8 for part 2 in which Miotelka's evil twin named BlueCube comes to revenge his fallen sister..(they look exactly the same,except lox..pardon,bluecube has penis! :D :D :D )...

another happy ending is near! :D

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Furesy

Quote from: QuilGion on August 27, 2008, 07:12:47 PM
if u loled at this...w8 for part 2 in which Miotelka's evil twin named BlueCube comes to revenge his fallen sister..(they look exactly the same,except lox..pardon,bluecube has penis! :D :D :D )...

I thought they were married D=

QuilGion

Quote from: Furesy on August 27, 2008, 07:13:22 PM
I thought they were married D=

cc... i have so much to explain you my young padawan...

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Jeri

Quote from: QuilGion on August 27, 2008, 07:12:47 PM

YOU!

are sick D=

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

QuilGion

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Wake

Quote from: SirAlex on August 26, 2008, 06:05:16 PM
About me being arrogant, well proly u are right, but when i sow u all the time when u are down screaming ZERGGGGG ZEGGGG ZERGGGG just made me be like this, i mean wtf u want me to do?? tell to ppl pls dont be online during siege so Thanos should have a fair fight?

I have to agree with this.

Quote from: Mayia on August 26, 2008, 04:45:22 PM
IMO i will be glad to see BH again with Envy, fighting together

Never gonna happen.

Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Jeri

RETIRED©

JudgeDeath

Quote from: QuilGion on August 27, 2008, 03:25:37 PM
None of the stories in this f***ing forum ends like: and they all lived happily ever after...

As I remember! Khaot is in love with Miotelka,BUT miotelka is in love with Morwen which loves Khaot...unfortunately Miotelka organized a wyvern drive by and she/he managed to kill him. Now morwen is in agony,tryin to get her/his revenge..so she/he organizes a funeral in which she/he hides in cascet..and when Miotelka comes to mourn(fake mourning ofc!) near cascet...morwen jump's out screaming: "BAnzaaaAAIIII!" and shuffles dual sls into miotelkas mouth!...

as you see...morwen is actually guilty FOR everything. see,happy ending! :P

/ps: i have no idea what are you talkin about...thus i have no idea who are the ppl above mentioned :P :P :P
Drama here xD
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

QuilGion

Quote from: JudgeDeath on August 27, 2008, 10:24:39 PM
Drama here xD

no no no !! its the truth..i swear...it happened...ask anyone...

@jeri: im not..:/

>Die Waffen Legt An<