Started by leobruno, July 25, 2009, 11:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 05:04:42 PM
wipe ur ass

Stop crying! It's not good for desert! There will be way too much moisture. :S

tzuc

Quote from: TrackZero on July 26, 2009, 04:28:09 PM
Tomorrow or tonight and dont be such a fag oke?

i just asked so I knew if there was anything to do :) i wasn't a "fag"

.. qq :D almost 55, me and my lovely bot SE
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TheLox

tzuc

Quote from: TheLox on July 26, 2009, 05:27:31 PM
Wer's dis? Retail?
y ... estimating 64 ... by next week, maybe more. till 60-61 you make like 2 lvl / day, after 60-61 .. 1 - 1.5 lvl / day
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

TheLox

Quote from: tzuc on July 26, 2009, 05:30:48 PM
y ... estimating 64 ... by next week, maybe more. till 60-61 you make like 2 lvl / day, after 60-61 .. 1 - 1.5 lvl / day

Don't remind me on days at retail. >.< Was pain in the ass.

tzuc

Quote from: TheLox on July 26, 2009, 05:32:21 PM
Don't remind me on days at retail. >.< Was pain in the ass.

how ? lvl 51, ok .. go to sleep ? wake up .. oh, i'm 53 :) .. not really a pain in the ass

i could probably be higher, but in the evening I stay and watch oly fights. just rox :) .. i'll make some screens tonight

TheLox

Quote from: tzuc on July 26, 2009, 05:40:21 PM
how ? lvl 51, ok .. go to sleep ? wake up .. oh, i'm 53 :) .. not really a pain in the ass

i could probably be higher, but in the evening I stay and watch oly fights. just rox :) .. i'll make some screens tonight

Walker? xD Heh, I was plvling by my own. >.>

leobruno

Ok, we play in custom server so a think is time to change the "dn custom nerfs" on mages debuffs for bring back the balances. Specialy OL debuffs!  8)

Quote from: TrackZero on July 26, 2009, 04:35:59 PM
Penix if you read my previous posts i said it wil be like c4, so for S grade spoils you can use old drop calc as well for main mats.

EWS spoil back from monastery  too ?

Virnon

Quote from: tzuc on July 26, 2009, 05:40:21 PM

Lol I played there for a while with renzo, watching oly is just omgwtf, the fights there are 300x times better than DN's. I didn't use walker tho cos I didn't know how to get it from a safe place, lol, so I quit (retail = walker). I played on Kain, what server are you in?
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/ilovejesusbannergif.gif/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Virnon on July 28, 2009, 06:32:24 AM
Lol I played there for a while with renzo, watching oly is just omgwtf, the fights there are 300x times better than DN's. I didn't use walker tho cos I didn't know how to get it from a safe place, lol, so I quit (retail = walker). I played on Kain, what server are you in?
i'd go there to test my worthiness as ES but... too much time to get a noble ES.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Virnon

Quote from: WindPhoenix on July 28, 2009, 11:27:57 AM
i'd go there to test my worthiness as ES but... too much time to get a noble ES.

Speaking of ES, you should have seen MyLittlePwny, Kain's ES hero, fighting, omg, that shit is OP lol, the only time I've seen him losing a fight was when he forgot he was on the waiting list to get ported to the oly arena lol, so when he got there the char just stood still while another ES killed him (and earned a HUGE amount of points, thus he lost the hero status for one month). Summoners are oly farmers in retail.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/ilovejesusbannergif.gif/][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: Diabolical on July 26, 2009, 08:52:04 AM
actually with the new improvement buffs , no they dont need lots buffs .. and u try to say now they r equal in buffs and i didnt disagree .. yet ICARUS BOW IS OP THAN ICARUS SPIRIT / HALL and thats advantage

and plz tell me .. hit u for 300 and do crits ( way less than archer does  ) for max 1.5 k on archer .. or very fast shooting archer with big chance of crits
ohhh plx rebel, gime self heal with mage cast and ill use db till end of my days.... there is nothing op in that bow, its smthing that make fighters and mages more equal
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3