Web Analytics
Archer possible good sub - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Archer possible good sub

Started by Xaxaos, April 14, 2010, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliburn

how big is the difference in hp/cp on pr stats? and the difference in patk too?
Tarantula:
- Solar

Dhart

Quote from: Caliburn on April 23, 2010, 10:27:42 PM
how big is the difference in hp/cp on pr stats? and the difference in patk too?
Patk is about  the same , health's difference is huge...
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Itsme9x

Quote from: Sephiroth on April 18, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
I'd rather make PR/GL,DeadEye is still worth and u'd have Crit.Power lvl 3,also u wouldn't be slow cos of GL's Dash.Imo the best dmg dealer around.

DeadEye is sh1t since HB, in IL was good but now sux

viji

Wow! I felt like a 13 year old reading the final installment of Harry Potter. Other than bathroom breaks and a quick dinner, I did not put this book down. Jeffrey Archer is a master with characters, twists and storys within storys. I am going to write a novel like this as soon as I can!
SEO UK

Deavon

Quote from: Itsme9x on April 24, 2010, 03:38:56 AM
DeadEye is sh1t since HB, in IL was good but now sux

What do you mean excacly by sucks? Cause with Icarus bows i find it even more helpfull O_O

Itsme9x

make a test whats better, 20% more atk speed, or 20% more patk and you will find out

also only usefull thing for dead eye is now for raids, to save a bit of manna use

Furesy

Dead Eye nowadays is only good with Icarus bow, without it the skill sucks.
Mainly because dmg output (and crit dmg) of archers is much lower then it used to be, thus the bonus from the actual plus sides of Dead Eye are lower, while the negative effect remains the same. With a Drac bow, Dead Eye really sucks now.

Dhart

Quote from: Furesy on April 24, 2010, 03:02:30 PM
Dead Eye nowadays is only good with Icarus bow, without it the skill sucks.
Mainly because dmg output (and crit dmg) of archers is much lower then it used to be, thus the bonus from the actual plus sides of Dead Eye are lower, while the negative effect remains the same. With a Drac bow, Dead Eye really sucks now.
But , he got an IC bow so pr/glad for life:p
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

un1ucky

i havent ready any previous posts, but in my opinion. best sub is your own personal view on which is the best sub, you dont need to pwn as long as you have fun. =)