Web Analytics
Substack and Skin

News:

Main Menu

Substack and Skin

Started by Sowell, May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowell

I suggest to Gm's to make posible skin change,for example i am mystic and i made sub fighter  but when i change sub it looks the same and it sux ,let me tell you why,bcz here we can have 3 subbed classes and we cant chose for example he/xx if we start as mystics cuz is just ghey to look like a mystic with light armour and bow it just ruin all beauty,gm's pls dont ignore again this post to and try solve this and i am sure i am not the only1 who want this,if you cant make retail look like a fighter at elast make when we sub to look like one
And Sp are not enough i cant even learn half of skills,try make bigger sp rate ,thx

ps: pls dont ignore this again and tryit you made  a nice server i dont think this is a problem for you to make skin change posible,thx

Simonida

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM
I suggest to Gm's to make posible skin change,for example i am mystic and i made sub fighter  but when i change sub it looks the same and it sux ,let me tell you why,bcz here we can have 3 subbed classes and we cant chose for example he/xx if we start as mystics cuz is just ghey to look like a mystic with light armour and bow it just ruin all beauty,gm's pls dont ignore again this post to and try solve this and i am sure i am not the only1 who want this,
And Sp are not enough i cant even learn half of skills,try make bigger sp rate ,thx

ps: pls dont ignore this again and tryit you made  a nice server i dont think this is a problem for you to make skin change posible,thx

you can't even play now, and you QQ for something so NOT important - WTF is your problem?  ::)

as for SP rate - it's just FINE.

STOP using L2W for lvling on same spot - SP not growing with your lvl, it's lowering  ::)

Sowell

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 08:18:45 PM
you can't even play now, and you QQ for something so NOT important - WTF is your problem?  ::)
the question is wtf is your problem,is not like server will be down forever,pls dont quote me i w8 gms to answer to this not a troll,thx
about l2walker i am totaly against just gtfo and stop qq about other ppl lvl if you dont know to play is not my problem

Simonida

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 08:20:20 PM
the question is wtf is your problem,is not like server will be down forever,pls dont quote me i w8 gms to answer to this not a troll,thx
about l2walker i am totaly against just gtfo and stop qq about other ppl lvl if you dont know to play is not my problem

get a life, and stop QQ.

I'll quote you as much as I like, cause YOU posted it for EVERYBODY to see, and I don't want to be misunderstood cause YOU edit your post  ::)

you're a brainless infant, not even close to a troll - get a life, hang out fith REAL LIFE friends (if you actually able to make friends in RL)  :P

Cheating is NOT knowing how to play, so STFU CHEATER!!!!!!!!! you QQ about SP, and now you suppose to know how to play  ::)

iMEXX

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 08:24:36 PM
get a life, and stop QQ.

I'll quote you as much as I like, cause YOU posted it for EVERYBODY to see, and I don't want to be misunderstood cause YOU edit your post  ::)

you're a brainless infant, not even close to a troll - get a life, hang out fith REAL LIFE friends (if you actually able to make friends in RL)  :P

Cheating is NOT knowing how to play, so STFU CHEATER!!!!!!!!! you QQ about SP, and now you suppose to know how to play  ::)
well i would like skins to be changable, i did same tread before server get open but gm's didnt answered
u can shit your mouth , as sowell said server wont be offline forever so we just want receive answer from the gm
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

+GekKey+

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 08:18:45 PM

as for SP rate - it's just FINE.

STOP using L2W for lvling on same spot - SP not growing with your lvl, it's lowering  ::)

lol, and in what your statement is true ?  the exp/sp lost because you are too high lvl for some mobs is the same... you get less exp, and also less sp...

for sowell: just dont learn all skills when you know you wont learn them after 2nd class... example: when u are dark wizzard, dont learn skills from ps if you are gonna choose sh as a 2nd class...

i want that feature too :P

2nFear

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM
I suggest to Gm's to make posible skin change,for example i am mystic and i made sub fighter  but when i change sub it looks the same and it sux ,let me tell you why,bcz here we can have 3 subbed classes and we cant chose for example he/xx if we start as mystics cuz is just ghey to look like a mystic with light armour and bow it just ruin all beauty,gm's pls dont ignore again this post to and try solve this and i am sure i am not the only1 who want this,if you cant make retail look like a fighter at elast make when we sub to look like one

simple solution = start from fighter :P
U've made mage bcs easy to exp and now complaining about the skin :p

Sowell

i pmed descnet about skin change before and he dident answer i posted here and made this sugestion  hoping that maybe he take a look ,just to makeit clear

Simonida

Quote from: 2nFear on May 23, 2010, 08:33:57 PM
simple solution = start from fighter :P
U've made mage bcs easy to exp and now complaining about the skin :p

and? didn't I said it's STUPID USELESS topic?

EVERYBODY knew what they can do from the START - why QQ now??

and above ALL, GM/Admins obviously have many issues at hand and just have NO TIME to deal with infant needs like these  ::)

bsrealm

While I do not support the tone and aggressiveness of certain messages, I agree with the general consensus:

1: Do not post in the public space and order people to not quote you and comment on your post. Thats what PMs are for and if the GM ignores you - QQ elsewhere.

2: People call others hacker/cheater/donators just because they take the time to research and experiment good places to exp based on the available buffs and equips and the class. This is just being pro - or simply a nolife. But, it is what it is.

3: Excellent point about knowing what you are getting into. There have been similar requests in the past and have been ignored. So you should've gotten the hint that they are not putting this as a high priority - if at all. Its not just about having the time to fix this from the GM/Admin's perspective. It is a game experience decision. If you want to look cool now, you have to do it the harder way. I knew of a friend who always builds human mage first just for the looks and then retails into an SH coz he likes the skills and attributes there.
Balki

GoodLike

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 08:38:16 PM
and? didn't I said it's STUPID USELESS topic?

EVERYBODY knew what they can do from the START - why QQ now??

and above ALL, GM/Admins obviously have many issues at hand and just have NO TIME to deal with infant needs like these  ::)
i cant find my words to insult you at how stupid you are ....
on every l2 server must be 1-2 annoying kids , he proposed something and you come here with insults/charges bcz no l2 for u = no stuff to do no ? the only thing that u know better to fill your time when server is down is to be annoying and show to all how stupid u are

Simonida

Quote from: GoodLike on May 23, 2010, 09:00:36 PM
i cant find my words to insult you at how stupid you are ....
on every l2 server must be 1-2 annoying kids , he proposed something and you come here with insults/charges bcz no l2 for u = no stuff to do no ? the only thing that u know better to fill your time when server is down is to be annoying and show to all how stupid u are

freak you retard, there's NO words to describe your stupidity.

HE started insulting FIRST, I just return him a favor, now you shitbrain come up to talk something??? Go die and do a favor to the world  ::)

one thing you're right about - annoying kids WILL post on this forum and YOU'RE one of them - if you consider me stupid, why you reply to "stupid" ppl posts? wanna prove you're more stupid?? OK, you won  ;D

btw, you can't find a words to insult me for 2 reasons:

1. cause you DID NOT have any reason to do that in first place, I'm not responsible for your mental disorder caused by server  ::)

2. you're too stupid to do that at all

now you have some ground to insult me back if you feel doing so so shoot - show us YOU'RE PRO  ;D ;D