keep it goin track, good job! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

keep it goin track, good job!

Started by ryhoo, September 14, 2011, 03:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 03:17:12 PM
I dont know if they are trying or not and you are asking me question i cant really give an answer, ask people from inifinity why they dont buy 600 bews and try.
I don't take sides,but i bought 250 beaa and still not even once +6 .  :-\ Not to say +9-10++ wannabe.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on September 14, 2011, 03:08:49 PM
and p.s.
the posted pic (http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1479/shot00049ym.jpg) is in jpeg format
, therefor you can not proove if it's fake or not just cause few pixels are differant  :-*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG

jpeg just lowers the quality and color variety of the image, it doesnt move whole words and numbers on the picture and it doesnt replace pixels. Besides its not necessary to check the pixels to know the ss is remade by a propaint user, it can be clearly seen that this "+16" looks fake
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Luthor123

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2011, 03:21:48 PM
jpeg just lowers the quality and color variety of the image, it doesnt move whole words and numbers on the picture and it doesnt replace pixels. Besides its not necessary to check the pixels to know the ss is remade by a propaint user, it can be clearly seen that this "+16" looks fake
Next time then i'll post some pic with gamma -400% ,let's see if you can see the pixels there since color doesn't matter.....think before you say such nonsense...::P
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

andreww

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 14, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
He sell IC's+15 for 100 euro and i know it for sure. Ask brokie. He is the one that take the orders and do it to his name. BTW i would like to mention one thing as these persons do not play anymore:
In the beginning of HB someone bought an IC+F+14 which was unique back then for the price of 800e. Track if you don't remeber it, i gladly pm you the name of him and other 2 that bought for 400e 2 IC+F+11 each.
aprox u will be banned also for telling the bullshiit  :)

i only play here since 6 month :) beginning of hb i played aion ,i simply dunno what all u people try to say
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Alex

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 14, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
Next time then i'll post some pic with gamma -400% ,let's see if you can see the pixels there since color doesn't matter.....think before you say such nonsense...::P

then if u do that dont forget to set correct pdef at least

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

Quote from: andreww on September 14, 2011, 03:26:11 PM
aprox u will be banned also for telling the bullshiit  :)

i only play here since 6 month :) beginning of hb i played aion ,i simply dunno what all u people try to say

Brokie anytime you want i log in game and tell you the name of person you were gonna do one of this transaction , so please do me the favor and stfu with your bullsh1t...

Weezer

As always i missed the fun on other topics. :(

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2011, 03:21:48 PM
the screen looks pretty realistic to me. i'm not saying it's real. or fake.
i seen linked items such as beleth ring when the person did not have it, as i get it was some packet hack exploit

so i cant see reason why avoid this possibilty, that maybe skybh is clean and brokie is a haxor

ylim

Quote from: wildpussy on September 14, 2011, 03:34:29 PM
i seen linked items such as beleth ring when the person did not have it, as i get it was some packet hack exploit

so i cant see reason why avoid this possibilty, that maybe skybh is clean and brokie is a haxor

4000 euro make the diffrence  8)

Weezer

The screen is fake, it's easy to know it, dont need to be an expert to check it, just check some things on screen and u will know it, check Alex post on other topic that shows the difference.

I don't even need to check the screen cause i already saw Brokie's set (i was his CL and now clan mate), what i saw in other topics is that people preffer to believe in some fake screens and rummors than in GM's words.

I can understand that most people from old Infinity don't trust Track 100% cause u played in other server with diff GM (Piccy) for long time, so it's normal that u trust Piccy more than Track, but think that items like this helmet +16 exist is just insane.

I tell that it's insane cause a friend of mine here from Brazil made a GF server for us to make some tests about GF features in some things and now u earn a bonus on HP cause of OE on set (also p. def will be better ofc), and if he rly have a set +16 he would have on full buffs something like 20k-21k HP on SK status + rly insane p. def, and would be impossible to kill him.

BRexoo7

Quote from: ryhoo on September 14, 2011, 03:06:37 PM
u rly made whole server think you dont sell ready +15 weapons, for sure all think that ppl just went to donny and pray for bews succes.
/irony mode off

He never denied that he sold +15 weapons. He forgot +8 sets (dnets) and who knows what else (jewels). About edited chars, never saw something strange going on to have doubts (but maybe that's just becouse i dont play much :D). We have just auto-entitled edited chars.

Alex

the width of the info window for vesper+16 is a bit bigger than for vesper+6, obviously due to additional "1" in there.

window width on skybh's ss is the same as for vesper+6 and a bit smaller than it is for real vesper+16 because obviously he had to sacrifice some space to insert the "1" there, but I guess he didnt think of such details

if u dont believe me you can compare them yourself from screenshots in the closed topic

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢