Web Analytics
kiddin me with this exp rate?

News:

Main Menu

kiddin me with this exp rate?

Started by stanxoo, January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanxoo

now at 55 we got ~x5 rate in full pt. Randoms getting exp faster solo than we full CP

stanxoo

people will quit before 70, if u want to keep this online and give people fun, do something

Sant0s

Indeed exp rates are too damn low for this kind of server even in lower levels..

PanMarcin

Goldradyr | Rainbow |  Mr3o5 | PanMarcin | ZJEB

Morel

You get 55 lvls in one day, wtf you want?
Morela - True hero of common people

sebastianroche

i agree, its not like we havent gone thru this leveling process 50 million times since interlude came out

im barely at level 45 and its getting pretty brutal, and it seems track and company lowered the party exp bonus from 200% to 180%, and now hes lowered it again to 125%

i dont even wanna think about how its going to be feeling to ding level 78 and then subclass down to level 40 again *shrug*

something has to be altered

en0sh

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 18, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
i agree, its not like we havent gone thru this leveling process 50 million times since interlude came out

im barely at level 45 and its getting pretty brutal, and it seems track and company lowered the party exp bonus from 200% to 180%, and now hes lowered it again to 125%

i dont even wanna think about how its going to be feeling to ding level 78 and then subclass down to level 40 again *shrug*

something has to be altered

It's down to 125% ? Wow, that explains why it felt so low lately

Jooda

omg ppl if you want to make 80lvl line one day just go to x5000. I think lot of ppl is happy to pvp in low lvl in C and B grade.

stanxoo

Quote from: Jooda on January 18, 2014, 07:01:05 PM
omg ppl if you want to make 80lvl line one day just go to x5000. I think lot of ppl is happy to pvp in low lvl in C and B grade.

for sure u will never get here 80.

Jooda

yea ur right, I don't play so I won't :-P

somasz

it should be bigger exp bonus for full pt than duo
dont encourage main + buffer plz  ::)

sebastianroche

Quote from: somasz on January 18, 2014, 07:09:09 PM
it should be bigger exp bonus for full pt than duo
dont encourage main + buffer plz  ::)

noone is getting encouraged, main+buffer gets a meager 125% exp, when ur at level 45-50 and its x10 exp thats not going to hurry things up a lot