Web Analytics
pw/sws vs aw/se

News:

Main Menu

pw/sws vs aw/se

Started by ciasnyviesiek, April 19, 2014, 11:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciasnyviesiek

discuss. After farming adena for nearly 1-2months I decided to make a char and I'm struggling between pw/sws and aw/se, I'd like to hear your opinions about them

discuss

HeroAW

1. both heroes taken
2.  sws is sws, u won't get pt as aw/se
3.  what for u need char, dagger is dagger just different buffset and sws can wear heavy like a boss
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

ciasnyviesiek

Quote from: HeroAW on April 19, 2014, 11:57:44 AM
1. both heroes taken
2.  sws is sws, u won't get pt as aw/se
3.  what for u need char, dagger is dagger just different buffset and sws can wear heavy like a boss
I play mostly solo with pp on my back while grinding, char mostly for some 1vsX, not mass pvps.

remeron

I played with both these combos,
pw/sws is undoubtedly better, take a bd/se behind u and u are good..and btw dont wear heavy...
its just that song mana consumption might be an issue for a dagger..u have to be perfect with timing..

ciasnyviesiek

Quote from: remeron on April 19, 2014, 01:05:54 PM
I played with both these combos,
pw/sws is undoubtedly better, take a bd/se behind u and u are good..and btw dont wear heavy...
its just that song mana consumption might be an issue for a dagger..u have to be perfect with timing..
thanks for reply, I'll take it into consideration.
Waiting for more opinions.

Blizzer

At this chronicle pw/sws > aw/se.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

remeron

a sws has everything a dagger needs; song for defs, reuse, less mana consumption, speed, agility etc.
be advised not to overbuff yourself with p.atak, crit rate, berserk, accuracy buffs...unless you are exping with a plenty of buffslot....

ciasnyviesiek

ok thank you guys. I was sure to do aw/se than pw/sws and made it to 20lvl but something came across my mind to better ask here then regret later while I dont have much time to play.

remeron what u mean by overbuff? all buffs from all classes I think?

Peorexo

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on April 19, 2014, 01:43:16 PM
ok thank you guys. I was sure to do aw/se than pw/sws and made it to 20lvl but something came across my mind to better ask here then regret later while I dont have much time to play.

u can have max of 20 buffs +4 max, that mean u cant use everything
And imo pw/sws is better than aw/se if it goes about char strenghts, se gives u nothing in this chronicle tbh, i'd rather go for aw/bd or aw/ps with this cool cubic

remeron

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on April 19, 2014, 01:43:16 PM

It means use them when u have free slot...don't use them when u can find better buffs...buff choice is not the issue right now, u are only 20 : )....u need p.atak and crit rate for exp....not for pvp...

ciasnyviesiek

ok cool, I'll stick with pw/sws now. What about dyes? and AW's hex/power break debuffs in terms of pvp?

remeron

when I exp with dagger I go for +str -con, (because you know, a dagger also depend on melee damage when exping)...or none dye at all, dye is not that much of a factor for an exping dagger...
and when I am done exping, I use +dex -str

you better not bother with casting power break or hex... being magic skills, these debuffs depend on INT and WIT, takes long for a fighter to cast it...