Web Analytics
Box-limit - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Box-limit

Started by Floki, October 03, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireworks

Take off Igor & Magor, or make the stuff they sell untradable/exchange ect...and you will see lot of bots will disapear in the low level area and that will be better for the economy of the server..

Box limits 3 , that's really enought..

Alannah

Floki is here and he will hunt them down, he is really active gm we are happy to have him here!
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

=^TrackZero^=

In game rules, incl. box rule, will be added in the upcoming days. Anyway it will be main +3 boxes, town- no limit.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 08, 2017, 08:14:18 PM
In game rules, incl. box rule, will be added in the upcoming days. Anyway it will be main +3 boxes, town- no limit.

why change of mind now? it was stated at the start it will be no limit. also there are plenty of good reasons why not to limit it can you give us reason why did you decide against?

also i would like you to see how will you limit it considering i can log 3 pcs with 3 different ips this min and i bet im not nearly the only one to do it
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on October 08, 2017, 09:58:28 PM
why change of mind now? it was stated at the start it will be no limit. also there are plenty of good reasons why not to limit it can you give us reason why did you decide against?

also i would like you to see how will you limit it considering i can log 3 pcs with 3 different ips this min and i bet im not nearly the only one to do it
There is big difference between bots and dual box, we will check for the ip, so you will be fine. As i said in my previoua post, i dont see point in limitation, hense some rules has to exist. I hope that you understand.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

CLAGOR

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 08, 2017, 10:05:18 PM
There is big difference between bots and dual box, we will check for the ip, so you will be fine. As i said in my previoua post, i dont see point in limitation, hense some rules has to exist. I hope that you understand.
Am I the only one totally confused by this?

Anyway, basically you're saying that you can have any amount of boxes if you know how to manipulate your IP?

janka88

Hi!

I think that no limit is the best option. Gm can put his energy and time to solve problems that matter, fight against bots and keep qualitative service and this project. As for there have to be rules then here you have - For boxing no limits.
For these who think that no limit is bad - As recruitment goes we can see some clans that say they need ppl and some that doesn't. There are lot of expectation on big clans. There are language barrier for some of them and so on. So what that some want to play alone. Let them, no harm done. Economy wont be affected. Active pt will overhaul one man army for the spot. Hey and for pk and pvp - you can kill one pt and say i am hero :D.

Miyake

Quote from: janka88 on October 09, 2017, 11:28:17 AM
Hey and for pk and pvp - you can kill one pt and say i am hero :D.

:D ;D good one

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: CLAGOR on October 09, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Am I the only one totally confused by this?

Anyway, basically you're saying that you can have any amount of boxes if you know how to manipulate your IP?

so how are they going to counter that? Its not possible. i log 1 main + boxes on my pc and same on my laptop and i alrady have 8 of them and its all legal. and its fine that way. only better way would be unlimited on 1 ip
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

fifo100

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on October 09, 2017, 08:24:46 PM
so how are they going to counter that? Its not possible. i log 1 main + boxes on my pc and same on my laptop and i alrady have 8 of them and its all legal. and its fine that way. only better way would be unlimited on 1 ip
Nice case ... your second PC is slow as .... you need to change keyboard + mouse if you want do something ... this is not easy for you ... and for GM it will be easy to put you in jail for some time. Case closed.

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: fifo100 on October 09, 2017, 09:03:26 PM
Nice case ... your second PC is slow as .... you need to change keyboard + mouse if you want do something ... this is not easy for you ... and for GM it will be easy to put you in jail for some time. Case closed.

if you still didnt figure out multi boxing is only good for farming (buffers) and switching keyboard and mouse every few min is actually easy then you have a problem m8. also how will he jail this kind of players? its my sisters char and she is afk atm on follow and 3 buffers are hers, so jail for what?
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Eresh

Why are you worried about it? Play the game and have fun. Don't nitpick so much.