Damage Reduction - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akon

drake is right, here is almost power*2

put normal reuse of CP pots like IL, is that possible? i still dont get wh did u put it as c4 again.

The Ketchup Abuser!

QuilGion

>Die Waffen Legt An<

=drake=

Quote from: Akon on April 17, 2008, 12:55:57 PM
drake is right, here is almost power*2

put normal reuse of CP pots like IL, is that possible? i still dont get wh did u put it as c4 again.

CP reuse is not C4 and not IL. i did an averange value between them.
Why you ask? simple... to compensate the fact that:
a) you get less damage
b) the weight limit of each char is doubled on DNET. On retail you barely can wear the armor, weapon and a bunch of potions! Ya, weight limit lvl1 for everyone is a custom addition!

Smajgol

for me now is all ok  chars ale balance only stop nerfing chars  if some nobbs cry he is sh1ty couse he/she cant kill in 1 hit all ppl nw is perfect:D
only repair bug etc and grand:D
[URL=http://img109.imageshack.us/i/fdgsdfg.gif/][/URL]

Jaita Sps/Ee
IzIfraag ty/pal
SpikeLee pr/wk

Kaylaar

As it is now it's fine :)

more balance between classes would make pvps more fun though (last nerf for daggers b4 IL wasn't very necessary i think :) )
[URL=http://img171.imageshack.us/i/kay1.png/][/URL]

Zany

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 12:52:57 PM
But "like official" you miss the fact that official doesn't have some critical things:
a) mana potions, on official you can't regen mana by just click on F2
b) empowering potions (the ones that boosts stats), so on official you don't have those nice % bonus
c) tattoes, on official you don't have this bonus too
d) dances working like short buffs (retail have them at 1minute... you barely manage to have 2 dances active)
e) most critical... subclass stacking, this is nearly like power*2

so what about cancel custom pots?:) skills like mana burn will have sense... and more slots for buffs

Calgar

Imo people that want longer pvps are noobs with no reflexes who want a chance to fight back before they are on the ground during clan wars/sieges , a decent player doesn't cry about short pvps because it's what it's all about , you gather a full party , get full buffs and gank your opponents before they can realise wtf is going on .
"If at first you don't succeed...you fail."

LastCry mercenary ... Azhul rylit)

Retro

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 01:03:21 PM
b) the weight limit of each char is doubled on DNET. On retail you barely can wear the armor, weapon and a bunch of potions! Ya, weight limit lvl1 for everyone is a custom addition!
Well yeah ... but we have stacking subs so we need this stuff.
Eg me - somethimes i need to tank a RB and aldow i play on mage stats i need the heavy set.
Orcs like WC/Destro need weap + acu + some robe to cast buffs quicker and eg. for CoV re use.
Also like You said we have custom pots that we have to carry and ppl on retail don't.
So this double weight limit is kind of a MUSS not a privilage imho .
Gotham PS/SK NW Clan
Quote from: greenyWich is the best mage pvp char(i mean with sub)?
Quote from: flexcubeThe one with skilled player behind  :D

PahaIhminen

I liked it the way it was before, face it you cry baby's l2 is a reflex,zerg ambush game not a skill game -.-
Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

Golradyr

Quote from: PahaIhminen on April 17, 2008, 01:54:43 PM
I liked it the way it was before, face it you cry baby's l2 is a reflex,zerg ambush game not a skill game -.-

go play quake ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

PahaIhminen

Quote from: Furesy
Having a Jedi weapon doesn't mean you're strong in the force my friend.

Akon

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 01:03:21 PM
CP reuse is not C4 and not IL. i did an averange value between them.
Why you ask? simple... to compensate the fact that:
a) you get less damage

oki boss! :)

edit:
Quote from: Calgar on April 17, 2008, 01:27:47 PM
Imo people that want longer pvps are noobs with no reflexes who want a chance to fight back before they are on the ground during clan wars/sieges , a decent player doesn't cry about short pvps because it's what it's all about , you gather a full party , get full buffs and gank your opponents before they can realise wtf is going on .

wow. mr. pro! :)

just one example. I was the first he/ty on 5x server, and yes, was overpower, all know. tell me what is the fun, when i one shotted in majority of pvps?
is this skills for u?
there is no fun on pvps like this. belive me, long pvps are much more fun, than half sec pvp. someday u will understand, after u play sometime u will see that "omfg i am foking overpowered( wanking urself)" is not as much cool, as a good and long pvp with u rly NEED to use skills.

The Ketchup Abuser!