Damage Reduction - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzer

Quote from: Mirolsen on April 17, 2008, 07:04:42 PM
drake if u nerfed damage, nerf damage from daggers blows too .. :)
it's reduced like all dmg >.<
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Sly

Quote from: Jeri on April 17, 2008, 07:39:06 PM
XD daggers miss. You forgot that dagger repeats skills a little bit faster and before mage even scratches his HP dagger will hit him for sure. And its no dream that dagger hits you for 3k.

And if you think its normal for SH give 600dmg then you didnt play lineage for too long.

lol, I was on the dnet longer than any other player you can find.

And you really believe dagger skills recharge faster than a mages nuke skill?  What a joke..

You must be a member of the Flat Earth society.

Bastor

Quote from: Sly on April 17, 2008, 08:44:53 PM
lol, I was on the dnet longer than any other player you can find.
Maybe one of the oldest but not the oldest nablet ^^ Still my sws used to pwn uz xD
Sincerely yours:
Искрено ваш:
Boris Gaganelov/Bastor
Борис Гаганелов/Bastor

Sly

Not trying to brag about it, I've just never found anyone that was here before "Sly"

Sly was the first 75 dagger on dragon, this i am sure of

SznikerS

and Sznikers was teh first fortune seeker and was first sweeping a/s grade mats recipes when they got implemented as spoilable/craftable =p

and i'm for 50% dmg reduction but only in pvp, as for pve i want to raise damage for 50% :))
Hungry to spoil ? Grab a SznikerS !
The crispy, crunchy chocolate bar packed with
roasted peanuts, caramel that's not just crunchy, it's beyond crunchy.

Fortune Seeker // Archmage / Moonlight Sentinel / Grand Khavatari
One of the oldest ...

Kondra

-33% is perfect :)

when it will be 0%, guess for how many dmg daggers will hit mages... 10k ftw xD (or even more)

Schan

Quote from: Kondra on April 17, 2008, 11:26:45 PM
-33% is perfect :)

when it will be 0%, guess for how many dmg daggers will hit mages... 10k ftw xD (or even more)
that's how much they hit in retail >.<
drake said the damamge was reduced by 33% but i don't know where people got that crazy idea that physical skills aren't affected by that reduction...

and lol to who said that mages' nukes have a bigger re-use than daggers' blows...

yeah sly is old as hell. meh i thought barat was one of the 1st THs >.>

EDIT: (blah blah blah it doesn't matter. i hate sounding cokcy -.-')
always in the shadows.. always unknown
Pw/SwS - WL
BD
Pala
SR
PS
Glad
All nukers (Sorc, SpS, SH)
All healers / buffers (PP, SE, EE, WC, Bishop)
Dwarves
ARENA Meow

orb1tal

for me evrythink is good too , dont change it :)

=drake=

Quote from: Jeri on April 17, 2008, 07:37:11 PM
I dont care if the pvp damage will be reduces, but reduce it TO ALL and EVERYONE THE SAME. All the servers around have normal pvp dmg and mages hit like it was in C4, but fighters hit harder (with critics on skills and so on). Here it's : -70% to mages, -50% to archers and TH strikes you down with one skill.

So the pvp damage reduction doesnt solve anything, only makes 3 classes run around and fight by style 1hit=1dead kkthnxstfuandgototown

???
wrong, currently is both 33%... then just imagine then how much damage a dagger would deal if was 0% reduction x'D

Sephiroth

Quote from: drake on April 18, 2008, 07:07:47 AM
???
wrong, currently is both 33%... then just imagine then how much damage a dagger would deal if was 0% reduction x'D
More than 12k 0o.

I think its right -33%,its not too much,but it gives the chance to make a nice pvp ;).

Kondra

Quote from: drake on April 18, 2008, 07:07:47 AM
???

dude i just said that :P

Itsme9x

Quote from: tckr on April 17, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
Maybe scam a better bow? ::)

thats what i saw retard, and i didn't played for 2 weeks now so stfu