Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregous

Hmm reading all above we have one conclusion..
Problem is at daggers. They should be nerfed...

Chmielu

Quote from: Andaron on April 23, 2008, 05:16:45 PM
your jewel sux thats all
jes my boss jewwels set +3 sux
mu as  sux
his hom +3 rox

=drake=

Quote from: STFU2X GAME2X on April 23, 2008, 03:57:39 PM
ok reduction damage  :-* but plz give back critikal power/chance for th/aw/pw (pasive) :-[

don't remember to have removed passives to AW or PW....

MarinTH

Quote from: drake on April 23, 2008, 06:49:15 PM
don't remember to have removed passives to AW or PW....
But u could give back pasive to TH :S

Furesy

Drake, is the overall amount of heals also reduced (like same % as damage reduction?)

Since overall, classes subbed to healer/support classes, seem to have a huge advantage, especially when fighting a fellow mage class. Now with IL and all the possible defensive buffs against mage attacks and other stuff, people no longer hitting over 1k each hit, but more arround 400 - 600 dmg, while heals are (were?) arround 1.2k, or 1.5k with boss jewels.
This giving those heal subs a huge advantage, impossible to kill, unless they run out of mana (which happens fast ofcourse if you spam heal all the time, but still, people nuking you also lose that mana)

Just wondering?

reznYk

Quote from: MarinTH on April 23, 2008, 06:50:56 PM
But u could give back pasive to TH :S

If I good understand TH had "bonus" power to be balanced in dagger classes (mean custom) and now they are set like retail server so no mutant from other dagger power (AW/PW)

Iam right ?

NCwest Chronos server
few 99 toons and even more 95+ boxes

Oblique

Quote from: Parabol on April 23, 2008, 04:33:22 PM
I bet you didn't have GS/SF toggled on. I get 1k dmg (pretty often less) on mage stats in DC/Ma set. properly buffed ofc.
You lost your bet. Why to have those skills enchanted if I don't keep them activated ?
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Jambas

Quote from: reznYk on April 23, 2008, 06:56:14 PM
If I good understand TH had "bonus" power to be balanced in dagger classes (mean custom) and now they are set like retail server so no mutant from other dagger power (AW/PW)

Iam right ?

Nop.

TH on Retail have Critcal chance lvl 3 and Critical power lvl 6 but Drake Nerf it on C4 because he thinks that

this balance daggers.

(http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/race_human_skill.html?my_class=human_treasure_hunter)
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Asgalus

finally an other one who wakes up...

btw now they even start to use low lvl heal (normal battle heal) because it cost less mana and heal as much if not more then dmg that you get.

Quote from: Furesy on April 23, 2008, 06:53:17 PM
Drake, is the overall amount of heals also reduced (like same % as damage reduction?)

Since overall, classes subbed to healer/support classes, seem to have a huge advantage, especially when fighting a fellow mage class. Now with IL and all the possible defensive buffs against mage attacks and other stuff, people no longer hitting over 1k each hit, but more arround 400 - 600 dmg, while heals are (were?) arround 1.2k, or 1.5k with boss jewels.
This giving those heal subs a huge advantage, impossible to kill, unless they run out of mana (which happens fast ofcourse if you spam heal all the time, but still, people nuking you also lose that mana)

Just wondering?

Parabol

Quote from: Oblique on April 23, 2008, 07:07:18 PM
You lost your bet. Why to have those skills enchanted if I don't keep them activated ?

then I've got no bloody idea how come dmg was so high if you were in heavy with gs/sf toggled on... I reduce the dmg/block stabs really well... especially when I manage not to show my back.

@Furesy
leet healers restore 2k hp :)

Papay

there is one more ennoying thing  :   24 /7   dash on th no matter they got slow  they can catch any mag  or anyone else couse simply dash reuse is so fast they can use is all the time ....  its pointless to slow criple or what ever that char couse he simply  catch U anyway .....  and id like to mention about one thing since  dmg is reduced by XX % id like to sacrifice x % less hp for skills that eats my hp. As im tyrant id like to reduce hp consumption for force rage. for example i hit tank for 100 or even less with force rage that cosumps smth like 50 hp. I ll kill my self  faster then kill him with that skill;/   add blows since most tankas are dagger  subbed and voila ;). Ive tryed to kite  dager  but simply cant even with rabit totem..... even cripled is unkittable ....
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lasombra

maybe update/remove/make new pool ? After today update many things has change....and mostly ppl for sure do not change their vote...

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH