News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeri

Quote from: kounelos on April 28, 2008, 12:47:04 PM
LoL...?
This the best opportunity to use  TACTICS, otherwise u go down....
It's one of the main reason for this reduction, gives more depth to the game...
not just F1F2F1F4=DEAD...  ::)
And if u cant ambush someone its your fault...
what you do on siege attacks? u just CHAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEE...   :D :D :D

Whats the point in using any terain advantage, when it just doesnt do any dmg? PvPs with 33% reduction were like:
hit others - others hit me - hit others - others hit me .... and so on..... Only mana could stop it -.-". And as I said, ambushing is futile, becouse before you do dmg, they spot you and its again : hit - hit back - hit - hit back......

Quote from: Golradyr on April 28, 2008, 09:30:51 AM
dear Dreak ppl want 33% dmg reduction, You decied 15%

Drake changed it so we can see other options as well.

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

0% coz we die of mag crit anyways so wtf  lets equal chanses

panhawran

Quote from: Jeri on April 28, 2008, 09:01:07 PM
Whats the point in using any terain advantage, when it just doesnt do any dmg? PvPs with 33% reduction were like:
hit others - others hit me - hit others - others hit me .... and so on..... Only mana could stop it -.-". And as I said, ambushing is futile, becouse before you do dmg, they spot you and its again : hit - hit back - hit - hit back......

Like I write before. bullshit.

If u ambush someone it is advantage to you, 2 or 3 hits advantage. If it was 2 hits in old time it is dead for pray. No chance to defense. No u got advantage but he/she can at least defence him/her self. He/She got less chances but he can pvp and if he good he can win.

From mags perspective: archer range 1100 after 3rd,
debufs: rang 600 (most)
what for to use this skills without dmg reduction?!
u can't even get to your target. Or what old time play? surrender+vortex+nuke, it is boring.

Golradyr

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

kounelos

Quote from: Jeri on April 28, 2008, 09:01:07 PM

ok u got a point...
but if u want complex terrain stratics this is definetly not your game....
maybe you should try WOW or even maybe Archlord :P
LII will always be a routine of F1+F2+F5+F1.....
Ambushing can work on LII in many ways..
And with the dmg reduction you can always have a chance to strike back...

Now if you are talking about +24 weaps dmg count its another story,  a little bit more strange... :P :P
*DAGGERS DO IT BETTER*
[URL=http://imageshack.gr/view.php?file=p9vi541042rn93s4ky7q.png][/URL]
*RETIRED*
_._._._._._._.
AoC Player Since 23/05/08 ^^

Jeri

Quote from: panhawran on April 29, 2008, 12:06:19 PM
Like I write before. bullshit.

If u ambush someone it is advantage to you, 2 or 3 hits advantage. If it was 2 hits in old time it is dead for pray. No chance to defense. No u got advantage but he/she can at least defence him/her self. He/She got less chances but he can pvp and if he good he can win.

From mags perspective: archer range 1100 after 3rd,
debufs: rang 600 (most)
what for to use this skills without dmg reduction?!
u can't even get to your target. Or what old time play? surrender+vortex+nuke, it is boring.

And the way its now?
Sh vs Glad
Sh hits -> 600, 600, 600, 600. Glad is just walking, and when he gets to SH its -> 4k, 2k bb (doesnt even need sonic move XD)

Without PvP reduction, mages could atleast nuke from behind, now they are just mana pot eaters......

Debuffs were usually used on the begining of the fight, when one side was outnumbered -> they hid them selves among enemies, debuffed and .....
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

lasombra

Quote from: Jeri on April 29, 2008, 10:08:21 PM
And the way its now?
Sh vs Glad
Sh hits -> 600, 600, 600, 600. Glad is just walking, and when he gets to SH its -> 4k, 2k bb (doesnt even need sonic move XD)

Without PvP reduction, mages could atleast nuke from behind, now they are just mana pot eaters......

Debuffs were usually used on the begining of the fight, when one side was outnumbered -> they hid them selves among enemies, debuffed and .....

here I must agree. OK mages with self heal have some chances, but not all mages have self heal.

I think (yes I play SH...always only SH ;) ) class which is the most fuked by this dmg reduction is SH....why ? others still have speed, evasion, tons on HP/CP, def, m def, self heal etc....and SH have only dmg....ofc silence, slow, power break (if You sub on bd...) rox... but this have low cast (not power break), low range, long reuse....wamp claws what help a lot survive SH on pvp (this how many HP You drain is depends by dmg what You made) now is not so good couse of dmg reduction. SH simply lost his biggest advantage - his dmg.

PS. every nerf sux, and make only more problems.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Magnus

i think the problems its the damage reduction but taking care about chars example mage + AM +16 hit magical critical on Destro/Pal for 1.4k ( full buff) destro/pal hit u 6k 6k in a round....

Now im mega cat powa xD

Mirolsen

Quote from: lasombra on April 29, 2008, 10:17:48 PM
here I must agree. OK mages with self heal have some chances, but not all mages have self heal.

I think (yes I play SH...always only SH ;) ) class which is the most fuked by this dmg reduction is SH....why ? others still have speed, evasion, tons on HP/CP, def, m def, self heal etc....and SH have only dmg....ofc silence, slow, power break (if You sub on bd...) rox... but this have low cast (not power break), low range, long reuse....wamp claws what help a lot survive SH on pvp (this how many HP You drain is depends by dmg what You made) now is not so good couse of dmg reduction. SH simply lost his biggest advantage - his dmg.

PS. every nerf sux, and make only more problems.

so we need magic critical rate like in official :>
[url=http://ubanimator.com][/url]

Infinity - SPS / EE 80 // NC 75 - Noble - Retired
Valkyrie - WK // BP/WK - Noble - Hero

panhawran

Quote from: Golradyr on April 29, 2008, 02:42:33 PM
1000 :P
and with snipe?
3rd + snipe=1100? I'm not sure so i ask.

panhawran

Quote from: Jeri on April 29, 2008, 10:08:21 PM
And the way its now?
Sh vs Glad

And fighters didn't exist on sidges. Maybe this is theirs time.

P.S. I'm mag.

Ferrum

Dragon is finished... This new dragon is for "retail like" players.. Cheers
Ferrum -> Spectral Dancer/Ghost Sentinel  Storm Screamer + Nobless  Severance
YellowTea -> Blade Dancer/Phantom Summoner  8BaLL