Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 25

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schumik

make dmg reduction 0 % is the best thing...ppl dont want mage , destro server .Most ppl i saw make new char now on DN (mage or destro )
Drake make better c4 back...with 0% dmg red. ..haste+gsap... coz now is rly stupid...This is IL? shit not IL.Most ppl now want change server.      Normal IL or c4 back.

Jeri

Quote from: Schumik on May 22, 2008, 02:34:54 PM
make dmg reduction 0 % is the best thing...ppl dont want mage , destro server .Most ppl i saw make new char now on DN (mage or destro )
Drake make better c4 back...with 0% dmg red. ..haste+gsap... coz now is rly stupid...This is IL? shit not IL.Most ppl now want change server.      Normal IL or c4 back.

You are not serious about +1 atk. speed buff being "normal IL." Do you know what would ppl on official do to get atleast one CHP? To get more boost to their atk/cast. speed? To have 660 instead of 600?
They would kill for that.....

Btw. cbh stacking with acumen is not as it appears. Cbh is stronger than haste buff -> more atk. speed from one slot. But on mage it costs 2 slots  :P

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Bash

Quote from: Schumik on May 22, 2008, 02:34:54 PM

no comments for u
Rxxxn :Vasch : Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
             Zarrock:Adventurer/ Arcana Lord

Infinity : maybe  ill give a go again...

Tiff

wtf... what are you talking about? You think that if we have IL here it's normal to reduce attack speed like in off? You are stiupid or what? We have stucking subclass, so all fighters need to have more attack speed because in different way they have no chance with mage/xx in dn system sub. In my opinion:
+ a.speed for fighters -> balance server
- m.crit rate -> it's easier than change all m.defs
- 33% dmg in pvp -> for longer fight it's enough
Infinity x5
Sagittarius/Arcana Lord 78
Phoenix Knight/Adventurer 76
Grand Khavatari/Titan/Sorcerer 79/75
Doomcryer/Eva Saint/Dominator 78/78

Jeri

Quote from: Tiff on May 22, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
wtf... what are you talking about? You think that if we have IL here it's normal to reduce attack speed like in off? You are stiupid or what? We have stucking subclass, so all fighters need to have more attack speed because in different way they have no chance with mage/xx in dn system sub. In my opinion:
It will be the same as in C4 -> fighter has no chance against mage until fullbuffed archer comes with machine gun instead of bow in his hands and critics everyone in 900 (even more in IL) range.
+ a.speed for fighters -> balance server
And then cry for glad/tyr spamming rage with critics
- m.crit rate -> it's easier than change all m.defs
You would like to have chance to critic a skill while mage having 0.1%  chance to critic a spell
- 33% dmg in pvp -> for longer fight it's enough
Some classes are mana dependent, but we can make 90% pvp reduction so you can run around with your fighter and hit th's/mage's without problems couse they have no mana.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Schumik

all ppl know that nukers now on IL DN is the best for pvp and own all...40% this serv are sps/ee  -n/c.
nukers are to strong now

Schumik

AND ON OFICIAL SERV WARRIORS DONT HAVE -33%

Jeri

Quote from: Schumik on May 23, 2008, 08:33:09 PM
AND ON OFICIAL SERV WARRIORS DONT HAVE -33%

We dont have -33% here on DN, but only 15% as I remember. And not every mage is sps/ee, I know that this combo is strong, but i doesnt mean that every mage is this strong.
RETIRED©

PolSilv3r

It's DN not Official.

You don't like it?

Change server
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Schumik

is-33%dmg lool up site...and i dont have time for other server

Schumik

Bazuka

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM
Please notice that this poll is just for pure curiosity... (anyway the current damage reduction is running for pure testing and this week is helping me to decide wich % i should use. PvPs talks more than pure math...)

REMEMBER THAT DAMAGE REDUCTION AFFECTS ONLY PVP COMBAT! NOT PVE!

EDIT: Removed from the poll my comments near each rate. It could have looked as a way to "mind-control" your choice.
poll need the 700 % reduction , the pvps will be more longs xD