Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 34

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorak_original

Why do u ask us, if finally u decide yourself?!?!
like mutant question ;)

Alex

make 99% dmg reduction that u can kill ppl only with lethal :D
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

XForCE

Quote from: PolSilv3r on September 03, 2008, 12:34:11 PM
+500% dmg, it's pathetic when SPS/EE have to make 27 m.crits (in a row, no hits) to kill Hero WL/PL

Come on, don't be so cruel, add them more dmg or nerf m.def.
well thats on ppl with full mdef buff and have a high MEN and also have passive for m.def increase for ex sws
i think its better to do one of 2 things
1)- nerf the effect of mage classes magic resistance passive skills
or
2)- decrease buffs effects for elemntal/holy/unholy resistance .
any way i normall see sps/ee who makes mcrts like 4~5K DMG .

PolSilv3r

Quote from: XForCE on September 11, 2008, 10:27:21 AM
well thats on ppl with full mdef buff and have a high MEN and also have passive for m.def increase for ex sws
i think its better to do one of 2 things
1)- nerf the effect of mage classes magic resistance passive skills
or
2)- decrease buffs effects for elemntal/holy/unholy resistance .
any way i normall see sps/ee who makes mcrts like 4~5K DMG .

Or make:

1. Mage's Evasion = 50
2. Nerf that freaking Sheild Defense, it's crazy when in 5 cryts in a row I see 1dmg or halfed when I get 3x M. Cryts or hits when the dmg is ALWAYS the same
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

XForCE

Quote from: PolSilv3r on September 11, 2008, 11:13:46 AM
Or make:

1. Mage's Evasion = 50
2. Nerf that freaking Sheild Defense, it's crazy when in 5 cryts in a row I see 1dmg or halfed when I get 3x M. Cryts or hits when the dmg is ALWAYS the same
i am not pro with tankers
is magic atk evadable ?
or even shield defencable ?

PolSilv3r

Quote from: XForCE on September 11, 2008, 11:15:10 AM
i am not pro with tankers
is magic atk evadable ?
or even shield defencable ?

Mages dmg is in 90% the same, sometimes in 'unknown' way you can be 'reisited' and take on your tits only half of dmg ;)

Shield Defence is too big...

They are mages!

Not tanks!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

XForCE

Quote from: PolSilv3r on September 11, 2008, 11:32:40 AM
Mages dmg is in 90% the same, sometimes in 'unknown' way you can be 'reisited' and take on your tits only half of dmg ;)

Shield Defence is too big...

They are mages!

Not tanks!

tyrant cst interuppet > all ;D
he is even able to interuppt phy skills (includeing gl skills :( )

Dozer

Now I think I need to write something in this topic, sry that I'm late with it ;)

Above all infinity needs something like "fair pvp".
I'm sick of all of these mages [and mobs :O] hiting with crazy critical rate. Even with damage reduction 33%, pvp in many cases is just a "hit hit dead" situation. Sry but for me it's not a pleasure from killing an enemy [maybe it was when I was 5 years old].

I hope I'm turning towards to all logical players. Do what you have to do, Drake - nerf us all if you need to. But make it fair.

Damage reduction isn't a main thing.
From Zenith to Infinity
Time passes as an arrow...

http://enemar.mybrute.com

Blackcobra

R.I.P mate
I am glad this topic is pined to the top, there is a lot of his friends & enemies that did not know that he died & this is the only way to find out & say good bye to there friend.
I hope that where even you are mate that there is a pc there & that you can still play L2.
Its funny people tell us all to get off the game & get a life, he did get a life & that killed him.
I think that people that flame this thread are scum, his friends have a right to know & say goodbye.
Please do not judge him for killing himself, unless you have ever had depression you can not ever understand how low he must have been.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

kidicarus

Quote from: Blackcobra on October 01, 2008, 01:51:30 AM
R.I.P mate
I am glad this topic is pined to the top, there is a lot of his friends & enemies that did not know that he died & this is the only way to find out & say good bye to there friend.
I hope that where even you are mate that there is a pc there & that you can still play L2.
Its funny people tell us all to get off the game & get a life, he did get a life & that killed him.
I think that people that flame this thread are scum, his friends have a right to know & say goodbye.
Please do not judge him for killing himself, unless you have ever had depression you can not ever understand how low he must have been.

Who are you talking abuot? Oo

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

kidicarus

Quote from: Mooondust on October 07, 2008, 10:21:12 PM
Damage Reduction must be - 0%  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes and give us all 1 hp, it will be like playing unreal tournament with instagib.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

kuko

Quote from: kidicarus on October 08, 2008, 06:11:57 PM
Yes and give us all 1 hp, it will be like playing unreal tournament with instagib.
+ no one will need bishop :P