Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 36

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulkas

ppl why are you always talk about dagger's ?? you cry because got lethal ?? yeahh it's terrible, but when your glad, destro or other fighters hit dagger about 3 k is good !! but if dagger have bad luck and didint hit with lethal he die, and dagger doesn't hit like glad with range for 1,5 k doesn't hit you with one skill for 6 k!! dagger miss so many times in pvp, than you said it's nice pvp with dagger :/ wtf dagger should hit you with a little bit more dmg from normal skill not only lethal. BTW maybe drak should take of lethal strike from dagger?? than you'll be happy and dagger can only sold or buy items:) sry for bad english ;)

Jeri

Quote from: Tulkas on October 24, 2008, 07:59:37 PM
but if dagger have bad luck and didint hit with lethal he die

Exactly. And do you think it's funny to get so called "owned" by stupid fortune of some nooby TH who comes, lethals 12k HP + 8k CP and hits you once? And even funnier if such guy comes and does this twice to two gladiators and says "axaxa noobs" ?

Think again.....
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Furesy

Remove lethal and instant kills completly from game and return TH and the other daggers (but especially TH) to the old way they were! Than I'd play my TH/PP again ;f

Jeri

Quote from: Furesy on October 24, 2008, 08:25:59 PM
return TH and the other daggers (but especially TH) to the old way they were!

And that is? :O
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Tulkas

Exactly. And do you think it's funny to get so called "owned" by stupid fortune of some nooby TH who comes, lethals 12k HP + 8k CP and hits you once? And even funnier if such guy comes and does this twice to two gladiators and says "axaxa noobs" ?

Think again.....
no it's not funny, but i never play with th only pw and i never hit two gladiators with lethal which take off full CP and HP maybe i'm unluck man or mayby only th can do this ? I agree lethal is nasty thing but look dagger dont have 12 k hp and 8 k cp with full bufs i have only 5,5 k hp and 2 k cp and lethal is the only way to win with fighters except sws or bd they also have lower hp and cp, but with other ? with 12 k hp? man you must hit with lethal or you die:/ also my skills dont hit for 3 k or 5 k or more, on pvp i hit destro for 800 when bacstab with crit i have 1,5 k dmg if I dont miss with skill:/ also glad i hit him for 700 with crit on backstab for 1,5 k he hit me for 5,8 k. so he take my hp and cp without lethal!! you fight with so lucky man or so stupid ( stupid people have more luck ;)  ppl always says take off lethal from dagger reduce his dmg but glad destro etc have higher dmg why you dont scream to reduce this dmg??

wildpussy

if you can't kill anything without lethal, then whatevery you play aint char for you, better reroll than write here bullshits

Jeri

Quoteno it's not funny, but i never play with th only pw and i never hit two gladiators with lethal which take off full CP and HP maybe i'm unluck man or mayby only th can do this ? I agree lethal is nasty thing but look dagger dont have 12 k hp and 8 k cp with full bufs i have only 5,5 k hp and 2 k cp and lethal is the only way to win with fighters except sws or bd they also have lower hp and cp, but with other ? with 12 k hp? man you must hit with lethal or you die:/ also my skills dont hit for 3 k or 5 k or more, on pvp i hit destro for 800 when bacstab with crit i have 1,5 k dmg if I dont miss with skill:/ also glad i hit him for 700 with crit on backstab for 1,5 k he hit me for 5,8 k. so he take my hp and cp without lethal!! you fight with so lucky man or so stupid ( stupid people have more luck ;)  ppl always says take off lethal from dagger reduce his dmg but glad destro etc have higher dmg why you dont scream to reduce this dmg??

D'uh, of course you hit like a coochie to heavy armors, you are a god damned dagger, you are supposed to find mages or archers eventualy and kill them. Fighters are dead end for you, but it also depends on who plays that character, I already saw few daggers (even bd/aw) beat gladiators on oly, without lethal. And if you realy can't kill a stupid destro, then you are noob, serious one and you shouldn't even have a chance to lethal anyone!
RETIRED©

Tulkas

buhahaha yes you are the best and you kill everyone and everything !! yes you kill destro with dagger everytime !!yes yes gz man you are the best!!! lol

Jeri

Quote from: Tulkas on October 28, 2008, 05:40:08 PM
buhahaha yes you are the best and you kill everyone and everything !! yes you kill destro with dagger everytime !!yes yes gz man you are the best!!! lol

1st - I don't kill a dagger class.
2nd - destro can even start with frenzy but he has no chance against a dagger, it's just that you are noob and don't know how to play use strong sides of your character
3rd - eat poop and die!
RETIRED©

Bladerman

Quote from: Toszi on April 20, 2008, 01:45:29 PM
Archers sux now without boss jewels, and without darkblue draco, so all vote->0%
Any char sux witout boss jew, darkblue wep, dyna or set +6 or may be more. Damage reduction is the solution or enchat reduction?  ???

Lokocz

Quote from: Bladerman on November 11, 2008, 02:15:43 AM
Any char sux witout boss jew, darkblue wep, dyna or set +6 or may be more. Damage reduction is the solution or enchat reduction?  ???

dmg reduction is shit solution :)

XForCE