Web Analytics
Rune 20.04 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Rune 20.04

Started by kingofchaos, April 20, 2008, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snatchula

so the latest retarded flame started because tzuc mentioned that BH's presence would have made things a lot tougher?  or am i missing something vital?

this siege has nothing to do with how much BH pwns v3 and envy, or how much they would have if they hadn't had to farm so much (QQ).  and this "pvp on NM is just too boring for us" crap?  pfffff... even if that's true, you guys disappeared right after you got wartags from v3 and envy.  i fail to see how it wouldn't be interesting to mess around with that for a while.

anyway, i don't care to get into some ridiculous argument about how great BH, envy, or v3 is.  i'm commenting only because i don't see much truth or any relevance in furesy's comments.  even the "6am-omg-u-no-lifer" nonsense.  jesus.  for one thing, it's pretty childish to say that being up at 6am automatically = no life.  plus, there are 6 time zones in europe, and  mayhem has players in 5 or 6 continents, so just keep in mind that it's not 6am for everyone just because it is for you. 

my advice: stop using the forum as an outlet for your anger, because you're just making a fool of yourself.

Moule

Quote from: snatchula on April 20, 2008, 06:51:07 PM
and  mayhem has players in 5 or 6 continents,

oO  pinguins in Antarctic playing ? xD
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

KmD

Quote from: Moule on April 20, 2008, 06:53:58 PM
oO  pinguins in Antarctic playing ? xD
yeah! penguins rolling peoples xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Endorama

i dun get u furesy,why should we care about what did BH had to do before coming here and stuff?is it our fault that u probably got w00ped in dragon and decided to come to NM,nor the shit with how many banned chars u have in dragon..oh i dun really think some1 who is whinning for having xx amount of banned chars,could call some1 a no lifer coz he woke up 2h earier to play a game which brings him fun.

btw when coming to NM ,why BH didnt w8 a bit to get stronger lines and shit,before punching itsself in the chest,screaming "we gonna pwn u",i bet ur story is the same as czh's,many of u got banned for something or were going to get banned so u decided to move,which is kinda lame.

1 more thingie, about the part with real BH vs v3,well if take a look at the both servers,what are we going to see?dragon red/pink glowing server,nm is also overenchated server but only for the weapons there are really few sets which are really OEd,i heared something for some heaviely OEd sets/jewellery sets in dragon,hence ur gears in dragon shout be kinda different than the gears we have in NM.its simple isnt?its true,the gear doesnt so much make the pwner but in this case if matters a lot imo.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

snatchula

Quote from: Moule on April 20, 2008, 06:53:58 PM
oO  pinguins in Antarctic playing ? xD

i hear they have trouble with connectivity there (only satellite 'net available)...

but why not?  :P

darkling

Quote from: zthrx on April 20, 2008, 04:24:25 PM
Sins clan used to avoid situation of total control and tryin to make serv balanced.

Thats not true.

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 20, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
After we saw that its geting boring on the server, we stoped the friendship with temp...

Thats also not true :>

Quote from: BlondySK on April 20, 2008, 06:21:16 PM
even when sombod talks that we had 400ppl (lol) you are right, becouse it was 110/400, we never had more than 110 ppl on CS

I remember that devilstar wrote, that from his info we had smthn like 260 people on siege :-D
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Soviete

2am here, best siege ever (zero lag)

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

AbandonAllHope

So.... after 5 useless pages with posts about NM history i know only that SINS got the castle, some shortcut how the siege was ? Maybe some Screens? ty
Zeitgeist - u have to watch this movie.... [url=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6261661XtzdCE79?searchId=4582433955717408907&rank=0]Link[/url]

Neozinhu

Quote from: AbandonAllHope on April 20, 2008, 08:47:22 PM
So.... after 5 useless pages with posts about NM history i know only that SINS got the castle, some shortcut how the siege was ? Maybe some Screens? ty

Screens in 2h :D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Danti

zthrx... i think its wrong topic cuz u werent at Rune xD

gimme aden screens menx ;d

Neozinhu

low quality sux  :-\

nice throne room btw
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

PvtStuka

Quote from: zthrx on April 20, 2008, 04:24:25 PM
the problem for NM is make a 2 sides to pvp... Sins clan used to avoid situation of total control and tryin to make serv balanced.
Be real, you freaked up the server for whole autumn by allying with temp.

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 20, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
After we saw that its geting boring on the server, we stoped the friendship with temp...
Not exactly. Just stay real dudes, stick to the facts, if they are against you, just dont say a thing.

Astramael      [db/tr]