News:

Main Menu

Giran / Schuttgard 05-10-08

Started by snatchula, May 10, 2008, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snatchula

Quote from: zthrx on May 12, 2008, 04:52:34 PM
now u'll be flamed.

pff.  "i am busy irl during that time" is a respectable reason for a L2 player not to go to CS.

it's the retarded shit like this that makes you look like a retard:
"omg i was having so much fun irl when u were ig ur life sux my rl pwns urs kkthxbb"
[slightly exaggerated to make a point]

<edit (addition)>
my point is that it's more pathetic being a forum warrior, talking about your rl (which nobody cares about) in a forum for the game that you have played for years but whose players you are still insulting.. than it is to actually play the game.
</edit>

ofc it's not just you.  i've seen tons of ppl doing it, and it never fails to make me lol.

PooBoo

Quote from: snatchula on May 13, 2008, 09:24:04 AM
pff.  "i am busy irl during that time" is a respectable reason for a L2 player not to go to CS.

"omg i was having so much fun irl when u were ig ur life sux my rl pwns urs kkthxbb"

<edit (addition)>
my point is that it's more pathetic being a forum warrior, talking about your rl (which nobody cares about) in a forum for the game that you have played for years but whose players you are still insulting.. than it is to actually play the game.
</edit>

ofc it's not just you.  i've seen tons of ppl doing it, and it never fails to make me lol.
they have to prove their self :O
the delicious cake is a lie

eklund

Quote from: snatchula on May 13, 2008, 09:24:04 AM

<edit (addition)>
</edit>

QFT

Inferna

Quote from: PvtStuka on May 12, 2008, 05:16:19 PM
History repeats itself? Before you got kicked from v3, you we're the proud v3 patriot. After, you flamed them. Before you got kicked from envy, you we're the godslayer, king of kings. Now you flame them. Maybe the problem is not with others, but you? Just a thought.
I have the same thoughts...

Oh w8,I have other thoughts now...strange,isn't it?  ;D Gotta fix that.More than one thought per day is not good for my health :P

PvtStuka

Quote from: Inferna on May 14, 2008, 03:13:43 PM
I have the same thoughts...

Oh w8,I have other thoughts now...strange,isn't it?  ;D Gotta fix that.More than one thought per day is not good for my health :P
;D

Astramael      [db/tr]