Gunit

Only shits here, BH lose and is the end  ;D
Now alot of BH's come here and try to flame marvels? KKKKKKKKKKK
BH+FTR+FB+TEMP try to make the engrave and comics pwnz all at the castle  :D

BH keep cry kkkkkk  :D
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/na/2/Herege][/url]

Gunit

Quote from: xtriker on July 07, 2008, 06:39:34 PM
In certan time of siege a BH char type: THESE MARVELS LOoKS LIKE MOOBS, 2-3 HITS AND DOWN.  Funny.

Yeah, like an ketra orc (marvel member) x Shilen elder lvl 40 (Blackhand member)  :-*

kondoss

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 07, 2008, 07:51:32 PM
lol, oh is that right?. perhaps you remember this?,

and @ that time we wanted that room you were there we fought all. Temp came (Athuran etc.) we attacked them, lPOLANDl flagged on us, we fough them, later when temp came with more, YOUR clan started attacking us and still died (no this is not a "WTF, WE ARE PRO" reply), im just saying that i was bored and started talking stupid stuff. so don't start that stuff with "we had a conflict with lPOLANDl cause when i arrived and said, lPOLANDl are stealing your mobs go kill them you said "no we are peacefull" (too bad i didn't screen that).

dude, we never start flag first, that situation started your clan, we were there only for Q and you came for pvp, ONLY for pvp. POLAND has stolen our mobs and yes, we had pvp with them, but than came you, you who said "I DONT LIKE POLAND" and you started to make big chaos there, only for fun. we were angry on you that you are there and youre flagging us for fun, but when we flag you we die, so why? we needed only Q, and when some  temp came, we only made the best of that situation and helped temp, why? coz you are complexed retards, who search only pvp for weaker than you. than you PKd me and than we finally got the Q and went away. than you declared war, why? coz you are still complexed nubs. than you came on the siege, why? coz you wanted betray us for nothing. than you start make rumors on this discussion, why? coz you are pathethic retards :) i will not react on your post more, coz its waste of time

Gunit

Quote from: kondoss on July 07, 2008, 08:47:52 PM
dude, we never start flag first, that situation started your clan, we were there only for Q and you came for pvp, ONLY for pvp. POLAND has stolen our mobs and yes, we had pvp with them, but than came you, you who said "I DONT LIKE POLAND" and you started to make big chaos there, only for fun. we were angry on you that you are there and youre flagging us for fun, but when we flag you we die, so why? we needed only Q, and when some  temp came, we only made the best of that situation and helped temp, why? coz you are complexed retards, who search only pvp for weaker than you. than you PKd me and than we finally got the Q and went away. than you declared war, why? coz you are still complexed nubs. than you came on the siege, why? coz you wanted betray us for nothing. than you start make rumors on this discussion, why? coz you are pathethic retards :) i will not react on your post more, coz its waste of time

Ohh shit, the server is off, how u will make mass recrut now?
Hum shit, bad day for HK................

FeelmyBow

Quote from: kondoss on July 07, 2008, 08:47:52 PM

hahaha, no not really i was there for Quest aswell, in matter fact i went to the first room too help my mate FadeAwayz get his 700 mobs, we didn't wanna share the room with your party of 8 peoples so we decided, let's fight for it. you didn't flag back and you were saying "we are peacefull, don't attack us". so i wanted too get some pvp along the 700 mob part. and yes indeed i was against lPOLANDl and yes indeed i do not like that clan, and i never did. so we started too flag on them before we attacked you, later when Temp showed up and when you didn't wanna flag us before they arrived i decided after killing the 2 sheva members, too pk you when you get ressed.
this is the story what happened.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Gunit

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 08:45:58 AM
Dude you're so full of yourself even tho you got a bullshit clan that no one cares about. The only reason you took giran is that because after we took it we intentionally abandoned it. If we were to defend it, you wouldn't even have reached the gates, so spare us the bullshit.

As for Lemons, you talk about being allied? freak you lol. You didn't seem to wanna be allied with us at Baium when your members were flaggin and trying to kill us. Now all of the sudden when we had the possibility to take your caste, we're "allies"? Get real dude.

Abandoned?
Marvels kill some flawless to make the engrave, an SS say all  :D

I see Lesspain on the floor kkkkkkkkk
Or blackhand leave lesspain alone, or you is a lier =D

Edit : Paint FTW  ;D

scary

Quote from: Gunit on July 07, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
Abandoned?
Marvels kill some flawless to make the engrave, an SS say all  :D

I see Lesspain on the floor kkkkkkkkk
Or blackhand leave lesspain alone, or you is a lier =D
Marvel clan -- 1 pt BH u faking losers lol...u make me laught rly :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

williams

Quote from: Gunit on July 07, 2008, 08:32:37 PM

LOL

I guess leaving Giran to go to Shutgart is losing it..

However congrats on taking an empty castle, seems like something to brag about..

BlackHand

GreatKing

Well i can say something too...
My char is lGreatKingl and him playing in 30x now with Marvels,i came from 15x i played there for more then 4 years ,my char there was GreatKing and a lot of Blackhand players from 15x.
I think its very normal for a clan leader after wining a siege ,by strategy or luck (he could even fall down over cristal and get the engrave)post in siege area one topic like this.This is a topic of congratz not for flammes.
The topic is a tks for clan/ally friends who helped,and for clan/ally enemys who attacked,not to say that my clan its better then yours.
Whats not normal is to wright in this post i can get the castle if i want!!!(Thats arrogance,in my opinion).
Every ally can get a castle and every can loose this u all can be sure.
Every one knows that Marvels (IG),have problems with Lemmons,dont remember anymore  problems.
If BH  ally killed Lemmons in the siege and we got castle ,good for us.If we loose castle next week good for the clan that get it and this is the game.
Now plz dont come here and post we are better then u,i can own u every time and i give u the castle ,because thats not the true,every one can be owned and i think 2 clans from one ally with 30ppl each or maybe more in siege didnt do nothing???They just got lucky???
This is just my opinion next siege if we loose it no problem will try to get another but for now let us enjoy this moment like everybody after winning a siege.
GG for all cya all IG and dont make arrogant and headless posts in a topic like this.

lGreatKingl-Marvels

scary

Quote from: Gunit on July 07, 2008, 08:32:37 PM

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

leobruno

Marvels dont KS giran, we just go to engrave and make a good job with random partners :P. Luck or not we take it. We got Aden 2 times, Innadril and Giran... so dont flame us with bulshits around KS/luck ... im to old to listen this.

Gunit

Quote from: GreatKing on July 07, 2008, 09:15:05 PM
Well i can say something too...
My char is lGreatKingl and him playing in 30x now with Marvels,i came from 15x i played there for more then 4 years ,my char there was GreatKing and a lot of Blackhand players from 15x.
I think its very normal for a clan leader after wining a siege ,by strategy or luck (he could even fall down over cristal and get the engrave)post in siege area one topic like this.This is a topic of congratz not for flammes.
The topic is a tks for clan/ally friends who helped,and for clan/ally enemys who attacked,not to say that my clan its better then yours.
Whats not normal is to wright in this post i can get the castle if i want!!!(Thats arrogance,in my opinion).
Every ally can get a castle and every can loose this u all can be sure.
Every one knows that Marvels (IG),have problems with Lemmons,dont remember anymore  problems.
If BH  ally killed Lemmons in the siege and we got castle ,good for us.If we loose castle next week good for the clan that get it and this is the game.
Now plz dont come here and post we are better then u,i can own u every time and i give u the castle ,because thats not the true,every one can be owned and i think 2 clans from one ally with 30ppl each or maybe more in siege didnt do nothing???They just got lucky???
This is just my opinion next siege if we loose it no problem will try to get another but for now let us enjoy this moment like everybody after winning a siege.
GG for all cya all IG and dont make arrogant and headless posts in a topic like this.

lGreatKingl-Marvels

Até que em fim um post de verdade, ta foda esses caras do BlackHand, os caras estão tentando dar uma de joao sem braço, falando que deram o castelo e que abandonaram ele, kkkkkkkk, o tópico estaria na paz se eles não tivessem falado que são os melhor e que podem nos ownar a qualquer hora, mas vc falou tudo great.