Giran 06-07-2008 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran 06-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: pax on July 07, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
...so off-guard that the only 3 ppl from Veterans that participated (we weren't even registered) managed to kill your flag, towards the end of the siege. oh noes, i forgot: you were alone in siege zone, you shouldn't have been cought off-guard.

PS: sunday, 1 am gmt+2 ....not a good time for siege imo  :-\

lul ain't he cute bragging how they destroyed a flag while no one else was around?
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

FeelmyBow

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 07, 2008, 07:31:52 AM
We call strategy, or u think in 2 clans against BH, FTR, Lemmons FB, HK and etc? Btw we can keep the castle, but we also can lost... who´s care? One thing u must learn, dont was the first and dont will be the last castle in MrV´s name. Cya
@Empi  Valeu emo...  Lê o pm aí ^^

and i still think you took the castle cause my leet dwarf destroyed 2 gates by myself without buffs!. ADMIT IT! :D
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

NaeSamuray

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM
First of all, last Giran´s siege i was in a Trip (Saint John), and we had only 6 ppl online. A friend log the leader.

This time our ally shows ur potential, 2 clans (just 3 Veterans was online, bad time for they). Marvels was with 36 ppl online (30 on TS), and we rly made a Great jobe against BlackHand, FB, FTR, Lemons, HK and the rest... Temp killing all, without side, and we really made one of the must amazing siege... keep the Dark Forces out of throne room ^^. Ty for fun, and Gratz for Comics!!!

PS: como diria Cassote: Chupa que é de uva... Senta que é de menta !

TOTALLY BULLSH!T

PS: wake explained it perfectly ;)

Yunni

Hi ppl, btw... the most important here is..,  we are the owners from Giran Castle..
was a good siege without frozen state & without lag.
Thx for fun to all those ppl how tryed to engrave when we was at Giran Def.

Yunni.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

scary

Marvels must say Thx to BH . Cuz We killed their  attackers and let  Marvels to  take it and we go take shutgard :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Yunni

Quote from: scary on July 07, 2008, 01:07:05 PM
Marvels must say Thx to BH . Cuz We killed their  attackers and let  Marvels to  take it and we go take shutgard :D

thx xD!.
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

leobruno

Gratz to comics and "helpers". Im not flame nothing about that.... castles come and go in the same speed, and we enjoy when the castle stay with us.  ;)

----

pax

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 11:11:47 AM
lul ain't he cute bragging how they destroyed a flag while no one else was around?

lul ain't he cute when he considers (at least) 2 parties of LS as "no one"? but then again maybe that's what u are: zero
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

CassoteBR

Auto Detect Arrogance: Mode On.
Auto Detect Sux Donations: Mode On.

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 08:45:58 AM
Dude you're so full of yourself even tho you got a bullshit clan that no one cares about. The only reason you took giran is that because after we took it we intentionally abandoned it. If we were to defend it, you wouldn't even have reached the gates, so spare us the bullshit.

As for Lemons, you talk about being allied? freak you lol. You didn't seem to wanna be allied with us at Baium when your members were flaggin and trying to kill us. Now all of the sudden when we had the possibility to take your caste, we're "allies"? Get real dude.
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

scary

Quote from: CassoteBR on July 07, 2008, 03:13:41 PM

bullsh1ts... lol
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Quote from: CassoteBR on July 07, 2008, 03:13:41 PM

Pathetic flame , your brain couldn't creat something interesting ?
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Diver

Quote from: scary on July 07, 2008, 01:07:05 PM
But you don't have Schuttgadt x]