Web Analytics
Aden Siege 12.07.08 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Aden Siege 12.07.08

Started by AbandonAllHope, July 12, 2008, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Well gz  for Temp...  in  every aden siege .. FB cant log cuz of their time ... and about Baium we keep toi 1h with 3 pt vs 7-8 pt.... see ya in next siege xd
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on July 14, 2008, 11:40:39 AM
Well gz  for Temp...  in  every aden siege .. FB cant log cuz of their time ... and about Baium we keep toi 1h with 3 pt vs 7-8 pt.... see ya in next siege xd

U keep Baium for 1 hour cos we where in clan hall siege, when we where back u just kissed the grounds.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Jeri

Quote from: BlondySK on July 13, 2008, 11:36:17 PM
you are not better then they

Blondy :D how are you? What about Egypt?
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 11:58:59 AM
U keep Baium for 1 hour cos we where in clan hall siege, when we where back u gust kissed the grounds.

we keep toi 14 1h when u trying to rush us but always failed ....
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on July 14, 2008, 12:32:20 PM
we keep toi 14 1h when u trying to rush us but always failed ....

Yea keep dreming with that hour dude, friday 22:00 GMT+2 we had clan hall siege, at 21:30 is true u kicked our asses and we went directly to clan hall. when we came back at 22:30 u where the ones who go to village not us. So u had an great hour of victory staying alone and defending the vortex, big gz for that.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

BlondySK

Quote from: Jeri on July 14, 2008, 11:59:29 AM
Blondy :D how are you? What about Egypt?

lool, egypt sux, im in italy, pm me with adress from drake :P

Jeri

Quote from: BlondySK on July 14, 2008, 01:21:09 PM
lool, egypt sux, im in italy, pm me with adress from drake :P

Iwill said you are in Egypt :o

Drake left Italy couse he found out that you are there  ;)
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 12:35:21 PM
Yea keep dreming with that hour dude, friday 22:00 GMT+2 we had clan hall siege, at 21:30 is true u kicked our asses and we went directly to clan hall. when we came back at 22:30 u where the ones who go to village not us. So u had an great hour of victory staying alone and defending the vortex, big gz for that.

staying alone ? +100 frags from ur ally  lmao  for 1:30h specialy from EB fags suck like hell..
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on July 14, 2008, 04:11:25 PM
staying alone ? +100 frags from ur ally  lmao  for 1:30h specialy from EB fags suck like hell..

I will repeat myself, take some pils for brain dmg dude, or stop doping cos it aint good for yo.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

darkling

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 11:58:59 AM
U keep Baium for 1 hour cos we where in clan hall siege, when we where back u just kissed the grounds.

You bet us after you came back, but anyways it took you quite some time when you compare the huge zerg you brought with yourself :Z 
RobinBlake - On a little break.

SirAlex

Quote from: darkling on July 14, 2008, 05:11:21 PM

You bet us after you came back, but anyways it took you quite some time when you compare the huge zerg you brought with yourself :Z 

Well i never sad u fight bad, in fact i am glad we have such good oponents to fight for baium, i just sad in that hour u wher near vortex we didnt camed at all cos we where in clan hall siege.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

darkling

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 05:55:35 PM
Well i never sad u fight bad, in fact i am glad we have such good oponents to fight for baium, i just sad in that hour u wher near vortex we didnt camed at all cos we where in clan hall siege.

Ok I got the point, lets drop this topic : P
RobinBlake - On a little break.