Web Analytics
Bugged Dion Siege in this week

News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

Gz to BadManners , they decide to participate to siege now, when we have problem with buggeg clan, gonna be fun , and really ferplay form your side guys.... this is how you respect ppl on NM

anyway gl..and hope you gonna enjoy it

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Sali

i think it wont help them much but yea.. that show how desperated are they...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kamillo29

HOLY SHIT, ur crying that ur freaking allmighty ally, and ur clan with 115 people will lose castle to us with max one pt? get real freaking dumbs, and ye we will not go for siege becouse u invited 110+ members and clan became bugged?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

jygh

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 18, 2008, 07:30:21 PM
HOLY SHIT, ur crying that ur freaking allmighty ally, and ur clan with 115 people will lose castle to us with max one pt? get real freaking dumbs, and ye we will not go for siege becouse u invited 110+ members and clan became bugged?
tell me retard sins dont had same bug ?? mass recruits ftw!!! badmojo's
  Nightmare 30x

Kamillo29

Quote from: jygh on July 18, 2008, 07:36:09 PM
Im not a sins, I never was so wtf is that? shall i compare u to BH or Frosts?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Parabol

Quote from: jygh on July 18, 2008, 07:36:09 PM

mass recruit? where? Half of our clan are alt chars :) and btw tomorrow you'll make a topic that our 1party clan is so lame that we didn't take your bugged castle :)

But it seems that you're shitting yir pants already :) you've got whole ally to defend it... what's the problem?

BlondySK

Quote from: Parabol on July 18, 2008, 07:41:23 PM
mass recruit? where? Half of our clan are alt chars :) and btw tomorrow you'll make a topic that our 1party clan is so lame that we didn't take your bugged castle :)

But it seems that you're shitting yir pants already :) you've got whole ally to defend it... what's the problem?

then you shouldnt participate on this siege, when you know that you have small number to get it, they are two opinions: 1st you dont get it and cry on forum, that the zerg stoped you or 2nd you will get this castel, through bug and you will own the forum with words : pwned by 1 party  :)
by all respect, i would call it a lame step by your clan.... why? becouse when you fail you have a dumb excuse and when you win you will be "pro", but nobody from you will write that the castel was taken by clan bug, but with pure "skill"

Kamillo29

Quote from: BlondySK on July 18, 2008, 08:04:00 PM
then you shouldnt participate on this siege, when you know that you have small number to get it, they are two opinions: 1st you dont get it and cry on forum, that the zerg stoped you or 2nd you will get this castel, through bug and you will own the forum with words : pwned by 1 party  :)
by all respect, i would call it a lame step by your clan.... why? becouse when you fail you have a dumb excuse and when you win you will be "pro", but nobody from you will write that the castel was taken by clan bug, but with pure "skill"
lol its was my & tiger's idea to reg there just becouse on any other siege we would get zerged by temp, and u can east defend it so stop crying.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

macumba

Quote from: BlondySK on July 18, 2008, 08:04:00 PM

maybe they are suciders, not ur business

about "crying", ive never seen someone from badmojos crying on forum so... failed

BlondySK

hey nobody is crying ok? i just wrote posible things, so calm down and enjoy CS  :)

PainMaster

Quote from: Parabol on July 18, 2008, 07:41:23 PM

i think half of your clan are old SoS   ;)  we shitting pants ? lol funny ..
imo its very stupied move form you guys.... but its your decision so gl  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

elyts

Quote from: BlondySK on July 18, 2008, 08:18:50 PM
hey nobody is crying ok? i just wrote posible things, so calm down and enjoy CS  :)

possible things? it's possible that your mom will have a six change operation next week, so you'll end up having 2 fathers, hf
spread love, spread drama