Bugged Dion Siege in this week - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: Endorama on July 21, 2008, 04:30:56 PM
despite the fact that i am an old archer user/addict,it cant be hidden that MOST of the archers are for real f1+f2 and from time to time f3.and as i can see u r a he/wk ,which is  "freakIN HARD TO PLAY " u have +2 skills :O its freakin hard menz to summon a cat and to use its buff ever few mins >.< freakin shit i wonder how u manage to do it

well i m playing with he/wk from c3 so ? all  archers are good but have ppl`s who donbt have skill playing only with /attack .....
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

scary

Quote from: Parabol on July 21, 2008, 04:53:26 PM
+ immunity
+ aura flash
+ block pdef/ww
+ erase

all mages dont use this skills :p
Since 2005

Chemik

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 06:30:34 PM
all mages dont use this skills :p

Mages who know what those skills doing they using them ... I guess not much...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

darkling

Anyways attacking castles is way m0ar fun than defending them imo : p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Jeri

Quote from: Chemik on July 21, 2008, 06:34:52 PM
Mages who know what those skills doing they using them ... I guess not much...

Nah, I had sh/se, I know what block ww does, but I never used it  :-X

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

scary

Quote from: Jeri on July 21, 2008, 07:36:03 PM
Nah, I had sh/se, I know what block ww does, but I never used it  :-X

hahaha pwned!!  u have mistyc  imunity on SH/SE ?:o 
Since 2005

Endorama

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 06:28:37 PM
well i m playing with he/wk from c3 so ? all  archers are good but have ppl`s who donbt have skill playing only with /attack .....
oh come on,tell me how many skills do u freakin use?ur char cant do shit on self buffs which is a criterion how usefull u actually are to the others,and the 99% of the archer chars which aint that easy to play are subbed with something that can help out to the others in some kind of way (support)
example : u have 1 he/pp and 1 he/pal in ur pt, the pp is usefull ,in every few sec some1 is loosing a needed buff so he asks for it,and what could the he/pal do in this situation?nothing , just keep shooting,but w8 a sec what about if he is the 1 who lacks of that buff...
my point aint  that ppl should play only supporable chars,but they should always be thankful to those who decided not to be the ownage in the mass pvp but to be the ones who keep it alive,and ofc those who decided to change their "F slides" coz they cant keep every skill they use in 1 pack of "F's".

pc : in this case u r kinda useful,after all 1 kitty buff is always something that would help in the archer pt.but i hope u got my point
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

scary

Quote from: Endorama on July 21, 2008, 07:43:24 PM
oh come on,tell me how many skills do u freakin use?ur char cant do shit on self buffs which is a criterion how usefull u actually are to the others,and the 99% of the archer chars which aint that easy to play are subbed with something that can help out to the others in some kind of way (support)
example : u have 1 he/pp and 1 he/pal in ur pt, the pp is usefull ,in every few sec some1 is loosing a needed buff so he asks for it,and what could the he/pal do in this situation?nothing , just keep shooting,but w8 a sec what about if he is the 1 who lacks of that buff...
my point aint  that ppl should play only supporable chars,but they should always be thankful to those who decided not to be the ownage in the mass pvp but to be the ones who keep it alive,and ofc those who decided to change their "F slides" coz they cant keep every skill they use in 1 pack of "F's".

pc : in this case u r kinda useful,after all 1 kitty buff is always something that would help in the archer pt.but i hope u got my point

well dont wanna count how maqny skills I use .. anyway ur archer too I guess u know it.. He/wk suck in self but fulkl buffed can beat any archer :P 
Since 2005

Chemik

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 08:03:25 PM
well dont wanna count how maqny skills I use .. anyway ur archer too I guess u know it.. He/wk suck in self but fulkl buffed can beat any archer :P 
Not any ... He/pal with this same items beat u ...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

scary

Quote from: Chemik on July 21, 2008, 08:05:57 PM
Not any ... He/pal with this same items beat u ...

in make in  big place that  he/wk can run ... have big chance :P
Since 2005

Endorama

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 08:03:25 PM
i have to agree with my mate,u cant beat every other archer ;) after all on full buffs ur kitty is 1 or max 2 arrows,my soul guard stays till i have mana ;) + i guess i have better p.atk and for sure better evasion
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

scary

Quote from: Endorama on July 21, 2008, 08:14:45 PM
ur kitty is 1 or max 2 arrows,my soul guard stays till i have

UD summon and u will hit 500 critical max to pet dont be sure ;p
Since 2005