Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

SirAlex

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 21, 2008, 12:41:19 AM
sheva not zerg

EB is  ::) ::) ::)

it isn't a flame...just a comment  ;D

At Gludio siege Sheva where more then EB, only that they defended Gludio.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 19, 2008, 06:48:15 PM
Good Fight, grz for all in special our clã mates. We stop FB+BH+FTR for some time in engrave s Room, but i think they could take the castle,  but Temp (yes, tha same Temp who we help in anothers sieges, like Goddard) Zerg in all, and take +1 castle for himselves, enjoy.

As usual, sorry for bad english

its rly was funny when 1pt marvels and 2-3 ppl from other clan was hiting Less and cant stop hes engrave .. lmao and I killed them without buff  :D  well was nice siege and we forgot to destroy last crystal that was our fault for that u was teleported so fast ..

ps: ur dmg suck  :p
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

leobruno

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 10:02:57 AM
its rly was funny when 1pt marvels and 2-3 ppl from other clan was hiting Less and cant stop hes engrave .. lmao and I killed them without buff  :D  well was nice siege and we forgot to destroy last crystal that was our fault for that u was teleported so fast ..
ps: ur dmg suck  :p

With 30sec of lag its easy. Isnt about skills... be sure.

Deniro

Quote from: leobruno on July 21, 2008, 01:37:40 PM
With 30sec of lag its easy. Isnt about skills... be sure.

You are always crying about lag problem. Buy a new computer or go play Tibia goddamit!!!

CassoteBR

I wonder if Wake really talks in the name of is Clan, or if its like their Clan Leader says, do not take serious all that jerks that flood the forum with all this kinda crap talk.I cant imagine all that arrongance in call himself a pro playerand call the others noobs.What in a hell is his definition of Pro Player, be a Major donation Guy, full set of raid boss jewelery, set dinasty db+f+10???Party of archer full buff with healers where only f1 is press to kill another? Is that your defenition of being a pro Player?Playing without a lag keeping it even more easier?That the reason why is becoming useless to post on this forum, come here to find stupid and retard people like you.We on Marvels dont really give a god damm s h i t about what  idiots like you think or talk about , for us you are just human garbage ... a waste of water and air...
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

scary

Quote from: CassoteBR on July 21, 2008, 03:53:30 PM
I wonder if Wake really talks in the name of is Clan, or if its like their Clan Leader says, do not take serious all that jerks that flood the forum with all this kinda crap talk.I cant imagine all that arrongance in call himself a pro playerand call the others noobs.What in a hell is his definition of Pro Player, be a Major donation Guy, full set of raid boss jewelery, set dinasty db+f+10???Party of archer full buff with healers where only f1 is press to kill another? Is that your defenition of being a pro Player?Playing without a lag keeping it even more easier?That the reason why is becoming useless to post on this forum, come here to find stupid and retard people like you.We on Marvels dont really give a god damm s h i t about what  idiots like you think or talk about , for us you are just human garbage ... a waste of water and air...

crying mode: ON !!
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

FeelmyBow

Quote from: CassoteBR on July 21, 2008, 03:53:30 PM
for us you are just human garbage ... a waste of water and air...

and the best part about what you said is.

we don't give a freak what you think.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

leobruno

Quote from: Deniro on July 21, 2008, 03:03:10 PM
You are always crying about lag problem. Buy a new computer or go play Tibia goddamit!!!

You play without lag?

FeelmyBow

Quote from: leobruno on July 21, 2008, 04:42:06 PM
You play without lag?

ofcourse not, lag is what makes this world so great isn't it.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Chemik

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Deniro