Main Menu

Giran 19-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 19, 2008, 06:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

Astramael      [db/tr]

Weezer

Quote from: leobruno on July 22, 2008, 08:35:19 PM
You're right. But when we make one party with "old school" members we have some glory moments. :P

Almost none of then still plays on NM, since BDR left server (cause Paita's ban) we never had a BR zerg like that... even having a lot of BR players on NM sometimes, like Fenix times.

Also in that time a lot of people were different, not only equips people using (<3 sieges on B Grade) but also organization and chars that people had on clan: a lot of ES (merrow on sieges was awesome), OL's to mass buff ally near flags.

And probably the most important thing, no nobless on that time, so if u die u need to rebuff all and since BDR was a rly big zerg they had a great advantage on mass pvp or sieges...

darkling

What I admire in TEMP is the fact that they leave 10 parties to defend gludio and send 10 parties to attack giran xD
RobinBlake - On a little break.

kingofchaos

Quote from: darkling on July 24, 2008, 05:34:40 PM
What I admire in TEMP is the fact that they leave 10 parties to defend gludio and send 10 parties to attack giran xD
Its normal... CH made the same

Quote from: Weezer on July 24, 2008, 12:37:48 AM
Almost none of then still plays on NM, since BDR left server (cause Paita's ban) we never had a BR zerg like that... even having a lot of BR players on NM sometimes, like Fenix times.

Also in that time a lot of people were different, not only equips people using (<3 sieges on B Grade) but also organization and chars that people had on clan: a lot of ES (merrow on sieges was awesome), OL's to mass buff ally near flags.

And probably the most important thing, no nobless on that time, so if u die u need to rebuff all and since BDR was a rly big zerg they had a great advantage on mass pvp or sieges...
BDR really made a great job Against Russians, but isnt so simple.
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

jygh

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 26, 2008, 05:35:03 AM
Its normal... CH made the same

yeah 500 pt :) problem was they had 30 -45 ppl during siege :)
  Nightmare 30x

Mayia

Quote from: darkling on July 24, 2008, 05:34:40 PM

Actually there were 9 parties of EB at Giran and 9 parties of sheva at Gludio. Heroes+ex3 were just watching Dion siege ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

scary

Quote from: Mayia on July 26, 2008, 12:11:28 PM
Actually there were 9 parties of EB at Giran and 9 parties of sheva at Gludio. Heroes+ex3 were just watching Dion siege ^^.

9 pt`s  L M F A O !
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

leobruno

Quote from: Mayia on July 26, 2008, 12:11:28 PM

81 ppl on from 1 cla ? Oh rly ?  ::)

SirAlex

Quote from: leobruno on July 28, 2008, 01:19:59 PM
81 ppl on from 1 cla ? Oh rly ?  ::)

I heard 1 time EB where more then 17 partys in 1 siege, imo 81 could be possible.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

leobruno

Quote from: SirAlex on July 28, 2008, 01:41:45 PM
I heard 1 time EB where more then 17 partys in 1 siege, imo 81 could be possible.

jajajajaja stop man pls... dont make me cry.