Web Analytics
Giran 19-07-2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Giran 19-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 19, 2008, 06:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

@CassoteBR : lol I never said I'm pro, or that BH are pro. I just pointed out your clan sucks, and still you're so full of shit on this forum. Can't deal with it?
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

leobruno

Quote from: Wake on July 21, 2008, 05:43:40 PM
just pointed out your clan sucks

Why ? Can u tell us ?

scary

Quote from: leobruno on July 21, 2008, 07:09:05 PM
Why ? Can u tell us ?

well ur clan need ppl`s who can play 1st... 2nd u need good ally... 3nd clan is so silent u must recruit more pp`ls who is with good items .. 
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Wake

Quote from: leobruno on July 21, 2008, 07:09:05 PM
Why ? Can u tell us ?

Because even if u have alot of activity, your pvp organisation is close to nothing. Your guys fighting alone, flagging alone, splitting from the main group, trying to be Rambo's, etc. Ofc you don't have the right equipement that other clans do, so that's a disadvantage. If you could organise things a little better in pvp, and stop recruiting only BR ppl (or w/e u recruit), and allow some good players in too, then your clan would rise faster. And like scary said, u need a better ally imo.

Oh and you also don't seem to have enough support chars, so that may be a reason why u guys die so quickly.

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Danilo

Quote from: Wake on July 21, 2008, 08:20:29 PM

Because even if u have alot of activity, your pvp organisation is close to nothing. Your guys fighting alone, flagging alone, splitting from the main group, trying to be Rambo's, etc. Ofc you don't have the right equipement that other clans do, so that's a disadvantage. If you could organise things a little better in pvp, and stop recruiting only BR ppl (or w/e u recruit), and allow some good players in too, then your clan would rise faster. And like scary said, u need a better ally imo.

Oh and you also don't seem to have enough support chars, so that may be a reason why u guys die so quickly.

finaly talking like a man. gl

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

Weezer

and stop recruiting only BR ppl (or w/e u recruit)

Recruit only BR players is to make their communication better since most of players on Marvels (as far as i remember) don't talk english very well, and remember that Brazil is larger than Europe, so it would be the same to make a clan that only invite European players, and i know a lot of clans that all their players r Europeans.

This also helps players activity cause most of then will log at the same time (even on BR we having differents GMT's).

Deniro

and stop recruiting only BR ppl

What the hell u are trying to say?  And BTW, where are u from Mr. "bornL2Pwnge" ?

Wake

Quote from: Weezer on July 22, 2008, 12:17:59 AM
Recruit only BR players is to make their communication better since most of players on Marvels (as far as i remember) don't talk english very well, and remember that Brazil is larger than Europe, so it would be the same to make a clan that only invite European players, and i know a lot of clans that all their players r Europeans.

This also helps players activity cause most of then will log at the same time (even on BR we having differents GMT's).

This may be true, but it's like the policy Of Athletic Bilbao, who only have Basque players. They are staying in the Spanish Permiera, but it's been a long time since they were at the top. Also I have the example from Dragon of an ally made of only latin ppl (mostly spanish). They were many but 2 parties could clear them out. Besides what I said was only a suggestion.

@deniro : when my posts will be aimed at you, I'll let you know, ok Mr. " I don't know how to use the forum" ?

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Mayia

IMO is better for them to be all latins. They play at diferent hours than us. I have in clan 2 brazilians and i never see them online but they say r active and play everyday :P. And from my NM expirience South Americans r the worst english speaker i ever met :P No offence guys but this is the truth :).

PS: Deniro marikon silence plx ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Deniro

Quote from: Wake on July 22, 2008, 08:55:19 AM

This may be true, but it's like the policy Of Athletic Bilbao, who only have Basque players. They are staying in the Spanish Permiera, but it's been a long time since they were at the top. Also I have the example from Dragon of an ally made of only latin ppl (mostly spanish). They were many but 2 parties could clear them out. Besides what I said was only a suggestion.

@deniro : when my posts will be aimed at you, I'll let you know, ok Mr. " I don't know how to use the forum" ?

I think u are trying to judge people only for the place that they were born, and i can´t accept that.  I don´t know for how much time u play in 30x but in the near past, we had a clan called BladeRunners (BDR) only made by brazzilians, and in that time we kept like 4 castles for almost 1 year period.

BTW, even in 15x there was a clan made by brazzilians called EVilHordes or something like that, as i remember rulled the server.

So i think u got my point and maybe u should change ur way to talk about brazzilian or american or japanese or whatever people.

PS: Ur signature sux hard!!!

Jambas

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

leobruno

You're right. But when we make one party with "old school" members we have some glory moments. :P