Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers

Started by Mayia, August 25, 2008, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Quote from: Jeri on August 26, 2008, 09:20:08 PM
Maybe stop saying bullcrap like "axaxa owned" (I'd like to meet Ary ourside of town alone one time to see what can he do without 300 peepz behind his ass) ?

Ary is not from EB, i was replaying to DeatHand.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

SirAlex

Quote from: Sethpwnz on August 26, 2008, 08:16:32 PM
I read only few words , but i will tell you few thingz , u made at clan some rep points ..You making from normal players a FARMERS and NO lifers..Coz they try to be at all RB's and Siege just for that points and prices .. That good tactic if you wonna to make from ppl no lifrs ... Keep going :D

Dude this system was made to share some items wich we took with clan, no1 is forced to come anywhere, but if u want RB jwels u need to be active during sieges (4 hours / weekend) and active to Baium ( 1 in 5 days) and valakas ( 1 in 12 days). This will be like 20 hours eatch 2 weeks, if we are nolifers cos we play this time u are playign for sure more then us so what will u be? A i know u would be a retard, sorry for not seeing that before.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Pawciu

lalalala lalala +1 screen from me

+some 20 ppl from TheHeroes clan

BlondySK

Becouse Morwen is paranoid idiot (yes, I don't like him) who said "FTRs are so arrogant" and left ally after Miotelka asked him if he wants to share drops from RB Szi killed in few secconds (CzH was making party like 10 minutes). That's atleast what Khaot said

you know a shit and you always talk to much, the best part "someone sayed it" ;) gl dude

JudgeDeath

Becouse Morwen is paranoid idiot (yes, I don't like him) who said "FTRs are so arrogant" and left ally after Miotelka asked him if he wants to share drops from RB Szi killed in few secconds (CzH was making party like 10 minutes). That's atleast what Khaot said
khaot said?yes khaot was on our ts and we told him we r making party 10 mins :D
we had pt in 2 mins and was there for another 2 mins so wtf...yeah khaot said...khaot is rly smart as i c xD
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

Jeri

Quote from: BlondySK on August 27, 2008, 01:18:30 AM
you know a shit and you always talk to much, the best part "someone sayed it" ;) gl dude

Fine then, say what realy happened. The best part is that you deny my version, but don't say yours? o.O maybe 'couse I am right, you just don't want to admit it?

Btw. if you still don't believe that Morwen logged Stinger and said bullcrap on our CC, re-read the whole flame-war on Czech section, he said what he did first, than he started to deny it. Of course, you won't read it, becouse you don't even want to know the truth, you are fine with what Morwen says.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

BlondySK

Quote from: Jeri on August 27, 2008, 02:10:55 PM
Fine then, say what realy happened. The best part is that you deny my version, but don't say yours? o.O maybe 'couse I am right, you just don't want to admit it?

why should i write here me version, when you always would say the same shit over and over again, waste of time, its to long and most propably you would create a 3th story from this, more trustfull for another ppl, to belive you  ;)

and i dont get it why you write it here? you cant hard insult and flame on allychat anymore?  :D

QuilGion

None of the stories in this f***ing forum ends like: and they all lived happily ever after...

As I remember! Khaot is in love with Miotelka,BUT miotelka is in love with Morwen which loves Khaot...unfortunately Miotelka organized a wyvern drive by and she/he managed to kill him. Now morwen is in agony,tryin to get her/his revenge..so she/he organizes a funeral in which she/he hides in cascet..and when Miotelka comes to mourn(fake mourning ofc!) near cascet...morwen jump's out screaming: "BAnzaaaAAIIII!" and shuffles dual sls into miotelkas mouth!...

as you see...morwen is actually guilty FOR everything. see,happy ending! :P

/ps: i have no idea what are you talkin about...thus i have no idea who are the ppl above mentioned :P :P :P

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Furesy

Quote from: QuilGion on August 27, 2008, 03:25:37 PM
None of the stories in this f***ing forum ends like: and they all lived happily ever after...

As I remember! Khaot is in love with Miotelka,BUT miotelka is in love with Morwen which loves Khaot...unfortunately Miotelka organized a wyvern drive by and she/he managed to kill him. Now morwen is in agony,tryin to get her/his revenge..so she/he organizes a funeral in which she/he hides in cascet..and when Miotelka comes to mourn(fake mourning ofc!) near cascet...morwen jump's out screaming: "BAnzaaaAAIIII!" and shuffles dual sls into miotelkas mouth!...

as you see...morwen is actually guilty FOR everything. see,happy ending! :P

/ps: i have no idea what are you talkin about...thus i have no idea who are the ppl above mentioned :P :P :P
lol

Jeri

Quote from: BlondySK on August 27, 2008, 03:16:09 PM
- why should i write here me version, when you always would say the same shit over and over again, waste of time

- most propably you would create a 3rd story from this, more trustfull for another ppl, to belive you  ;)

- and i dont get it why you write it here? you cant hard insult and flame on allychat anymore?  :D

- Becouse your version would be the same, only written with different words.

- It's not my problem that you can't expres your self. Some of you can't even do that in our native language D=

- I replied to May1a, not to you so I don't now why such a pitiful existence as you even bothers speaking to me (I hope it was rude enough to make you do the same as I am trying to do - ignore me)

Btw. I am not the one who used insultive words on ally chat (you generalize too much, as always)
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mayia

U should keep this for yourselfs. Go to "ally forum better" :). I asked a while ago when CH will leave again, probably the time is near ? :P Joking ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Jeri

Quote from: Mayia on August 27, 2008, 04:31:43 PM
U should keep this for yourselfs. Go to "ally forum better" :). I asked a while ago when CH will leave again, probably the time is near ? :P Joking ^^

I won't say what I want 'couse I have too much sand in my vagina today and I don't want to make another 20 pages long flame topic D=

RETIRED©