Web Analytics
Valley Fortress 19/10/08

News:

Main Menu

Valley Fortress 19/10/08

Started by Mordyn, October 20, 2008, 05:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordyn

Cookies decided to sign to siege 1 hour before it began, so we didn't see it coming until the announcement that the siege had begun.
At that time I had 4 members online.
So we booked it there and held off what we could until Envy came with a party.
Ended up being around 20 of us and we held them off without a huge struggle.
Later on FTR showed up as well and it was just.. over.

Cookies, ya'll aren't bad. Keep on goin and you'll go places.
In the last 20 minutes of the siege I decided that I didn't want Valley anymore so I pmed the leader and told him to come take the fortress.

So congratz new owners, I won't be back in 2 weeks to take it, but well be there for the pvp  ;D

gf

/Camalus
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

AbandonAllHope

I dont think that some1 can register to a Fortress siege 1 hour before it starts :>

if it still like in the begging of IL (while i was playing) u need to sign more than 24h before siege start :)

BTW: whats the matter with NM in nowadays o.O no1 goes to real castle sieges or what ? i see there are mostly fortress sieges written here in the past few weeks

and the date 4/19/08 is probably also wrong ><
Zeitgeist - u have to watch this movie.... [url=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6261661XtzdCE79?searchId=4582433955717408907&rank=0]Link[/url]

Mordyn

Imo, it's all about pvp.
Fortresses are usually less laggy (less players) and just as enjoyable as a castle siege.
This dosen't mean we don't attend castle sieges tho...
And yes the date was wrong, fixed it.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

jygh

Quote from: AbandonAllHope on October 20, 2008, 07:31:47 PM
I dont think that some1 can register to a Fortress siege 1 hour before it starts :>

if it still like in the begging of IL (while i was playing) u need to sign more than 24h before siege start :)

BTW: whats the matter with NM in nowadays o.O no1 goes to real castle sieges or what ? i see there are mostly fortress sieges written here in the past few weeks

and the date 4/19/08 is probably also wrong ><

well siege is looking like that ... 50 ppls vs 250 temp ... after zerg they shout " TEMP POWAAA !!! " TEMP 4 EVAA " or just simply "HAHA SO EASY (when it is 2:5&)
  Nightmare 30x

SirAlex

Quote from: jygh on October 20, 2008, 08:16:27 PM
well siege is looking like that ... 50 ppls vs 250 temp ... after zerg they shout " TEMP POWAAA !!! " TEMP 4 EVAA " or just simply "HAHA SO EASY (when it is 2:5&)

I wonder how much more can u cry, till now u are in the top of the cryers.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Kamillo29

Quote from: SirAlex on October 21, 2008, 07:25:52 AM
Id say hes pointing the fact. But I dunno havent seen temp now  :P

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SirAlex

Quote from: Kamillo29 on October 21, 2008, 07:39:19 AM
Id say hes pointing the fact. But I dunno havent seen temp now  :P

Saying facts 1 time, 2 times, mby even 3 times it isnt crying, but eating sheet 20-30 times/day for few months about temp zerging...imo it's crying. U should better find out a solution, like u did when u took Giran from us, instead of makeing useless posts about activity of 1 ally, but i guess it's easyer to cry then doeing something about it.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sethpwnz

Quote from: SirAlex on October 21, 2008, 09:37:26 AM
Saying facts 1 time, 2 times, mby even 3 times it isnt crying, but eating sheet 20-30 times/day for few months about temp zerging...imo it's crying. U should better find out a solution, like u did when u took Giran from us, instead of makeing useless posts about activity of 1 ally, but i guess it's easyer to cry then doeing something about it.
Bla bla bla....Sry that not all clans trying to make nolifers...Dunno why ppl like to play at majority. Its fun ? You got many pvp's ? Shit, i forgot, farming...Only this ? Funny to see how you say about crying :D I rememmber when you cry from flying Vywern :D Btw ....Even 21321332 time fact is fact, you are zerging, and that's all what you can....GZ no lifers :D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Ozonek

;o

We singed in on Tuesday, perhaps you didn't check your siege info ;)

Oh well, it's nothing in that fortress anyway. Nothing to defend imo ;p

We were tricked! XD

-
Vaeris

jygh

Quote from: SirAlex on October 21, 2008, 07:25:52 AM

its a fact :D not cry lol ... you r blind a little i think xD

why should i cry ? at least i have some fun but its so fcking funny when i see after rush 200 ppls on 3/4 pt " TEMP POWAA!!! or " SO EASY "
  Nightmare 30x

Furesy

Quote from: jygh on October 21, 2008, 12:09:25 PM
its a fact :D not cry lol ... you r blind a little i think xD

why should i cry ? at least i have some fun but its so fcking funny when i see after rush 200 ppls on 3/4 pt " TEMP POWAA!!! or " SO EASY "
Best part is when they PM you and say owned D=
They forget while trying to chase you they got 1 shotted 3 times before they even killed you xD

Mordyn

Quote from: Ozonek on October 21, 2008, 11:39:20 AM
;o

We singed in on Tuesday, perhaps you didn't check your siege info ;)

Oh well, it's nothing in that fortress anyway. Nothing to defend imo ;p

We were tricked! XD

-
Vaeris

I told you it was bugged!
Anyways, was fun, didn't expect anyone to siege us.
Enjoy the crown, but that's all there is  ;D