Web Analytics
Aden 29.11.2008

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RideMYDicK

and again and again and again temp was freaked up....  GF.....

seboulba

all time the same at flame in first :) less brain :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Damian

Quote from: RideMYdk on November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

yea if they win flame flame flame when they lose they hold one's peace on forum DN. But GF nice siege but too much laggs
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Penicilin

well i wasnt on siege cuz i was in work, but i suposse that Temp has lost a castle, but u are failing with this post.... Temp was holding the server in thier hands for over 6 months, and after ur 2nd victory ur telling ur wining again and again like it would be the 20th time.

i bet it was hell of a fight and great lagz, any movie ? or screens at least? please post them if you have.
NM 30x
Penicilin bp/wc

scary

everyone has lag .. so dont cry and sayGf cuz u got raped :D see ya next siege
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Duxel

Was a good siege, lower then the last one, but still with it, im agree that DoI`s get fun !

This siege I didnt record any movie, but some one from my clan, asked me for post one screen,
nothing personal !!!!!  Its only screen  :D

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8383/antorpksastricoutofsiegos0.jpg
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Ch4risma

Quote from: Duxel on November 29, 2008, 06:40:40 PM
Was a good siege, lower then the last one, but still with it, im agree that DoI`s get fun !

This siege I didnt record any movie, but some one from my clan, asked me for post one screen,
nothing personal !!!!!  Its only screen  :D

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8383/antorpksastricoutofsiegos0.jpg

u are idiot..
Ol/es Nick : Antor ... u dont even know to hide nicks .. He shout i pked u and it shows it in chat...

Yes maybe iForce is or it will become better (i dont think so) than temp ... but doi is nothing... one pt from eb kill all clan.. and i bet 50 coins
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Defoe

rofl...and this tardo not long in the past  wanted join temp and asked about clan,  anyway gf and gz new castle owners.

Duxel

Quote from: Ch4risma on November 29, 2008, 06:46:21 PM
u are idiot..
Ol/es Nick : Antor ... u dont even know to hide nicks .. He shout i pked u and it shows it in chat...

Yes maybe iForce is or it will become better (i dont think so) than temp ... but doi is nothing... one pt from eb kill all clan.. and i bet 50 coins

You failed twice my friend....
1st one with Ol/es .....
2nd with "i dont even know to hide nicks" ..... This screenshot was edited by Antor,
and i post it, like he send me and asked me to do it.

P.D.: roling, dont be so fkn tardzor/spamzor coz u failing non stop.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

jygh

Quote from: Ch4risma on November 29, 2008, 06:46:21 PM
one pt from eb kill all clan.. and i bet 50 coins

and after you woked up haha :))
you proved it on dion 4 pt of temp vs 2 pt duxel and he defended 4 pt of you for like 5-8 minut on siege zone so....
and duxi should accept this bet 50 coins iff doi win vs 1 eb pt :) trust me you ll lose your 50 coins so fast
  Nightmare 30x

Damian

Quote from: jygh on November 29, 2008, 07:03:44 PM
and after you woked up haha :))
you proved it on dion 4 pt of temp vs 2 pt duxel and he defended 4 pt of you for like 5-8 minut on siege zone so....
and duxi should accept this bet 50 coins iff doi win vs 1 eb pt :) trust me you ll lose your 50 coins so fast

so if duxi klan is so that pro why he alerady dont accept war from ex3, sheva,eb
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY