Web Analytics
Aden 29.11.2008 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FadeAway

Dont really understand why it matters so much if you have war with a clan or not.
Only thing that may suck is at baium or so... for the rest i dont really see down sides

For example most pvp lately is at varka i suppose, if u'd take katamaran clan as example, if they would need to walk from town everytime to reach varka (if they would accept war) it will take them minimal 15 mins before they'd reach varka... after 2 or 3 times they would be sick of running and the enemy tired of waiting.

Ye u can put a summoner somewhere at varka, but not really cool when u have more then 1 pt and after some time ur enemy will find out where u come from or where ur summoner is placed.

spider28

Quote from: FadeAway on December 01, 2008, 11:27:32 AM
Dont really understand why it matters so much if you have war with a clan or not.
Only thing that may suck is at baium or so... for the rest i dont really see down sides

For example most pvp lately is at varka i suppose, if u'd take katamaran clan as example, if they would need to walk from town everytime to reach varka (if they would accept war) it will take them minimal 15 mins before they'd reach varka... after 2 or 3 times they would be sick of running and the enemy tired of waiting.

Ye u can put a summoner somewhere at varka, but not really cool when u have more then 1 pt and after some time ur enemy will find out where u come from or where ur summoner is placed.
Katamaran and Stormiders is a bot klan to resing FTR's

Curtis

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:23:35 PM
i dont know what are u talking about hm ? we didnt cancel any war since year ? Only wars that we cancel are with katamaran and DoI clan, cuz they did exactly what are u talking now.

Quote from: jygh on December 01, 2008, 02:32:13 AM
yes we know  (screen from today) :

and on main clan :)

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 10:01:31 AM
Can you show date of that stoped war??  I thint that screens shows nothing maby that was many weeks ago...

Just look at screen and think when iForce was created couse u say that ex3 dont cancel any war since year ;) U just owned yourself

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 12:12:41 PM
Says guy from clan that dont accept war from FTR to be able to make mass res for Temp ally :) dont be funny ex3 was res bot clan for maybe 2-3months. Now u accept war from FTR so u are meat shield clan ;)

Duxel

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:23:35 PM
i dont know what are u talking about hm ? we didnt cancel any war since year ? Only wars that we cancel are with katamaran and DoI clan, cuz they did exactly what are u talking now.

I can only said that, ex3 are loosers again DoI`s - this one showed into giran & aden siege, not longer ago.

Any ways, tell me next siege time, or any other clan vs clan pvp, and just pm me.
I want to see who the hell is ex3 at this days.... wft ROLF lmao.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Mayia

Quote from: Duxel on December 01, 2008, 01:09:04 PM
I can only said that, ex3 are loosers again DoI`s - this one showed into giran & aden siege, not longer ago.

Any ways, tell me next siege time, or any other clan vs clan pvp, and just pm me.
I want to see who the hell is ex3 at this days.... wft ROLF lmao.

want clan vs clan -> accept war and tell me time/location.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Triuferkkk

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 10:01:31 AM
Can you show date of that stoped war??  I thint that screens shows nothing maby that was many weeks ago...
u r damn funny whole FTR knows it was last night, anyway  WAR MEAT !

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

scary

Quote from: spider28 on December 01, 2008, 12:12:41 PM

dude ur joking ? im sure  katamaran 1 pt - 2pt of ur clan .. so stfu about them cuz they rape more than ur b grade members
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Devil

lol jin, +1 for your artwork :P

@ fades: rofl at your sig ^^

AndrzejLepperPL

Thx for nice siege and nice castle:P
[url=http://change.menelgame.pl/change_please/6601512/][/url]

jygh

Quote from: Devil on December 01, 2008, 07:15:56 PM
lol jin, +1 for your artwork :P

ty ty i know i have potencial xD
anyway screen is from yesterday so i dont know why you say it was "weeks ago" lol

btw you can see i have lord crown on da head ... and im the owner of dion for 3 weeks atm so..... :)
  Nightmare 30x

brufonte

Quote from: jygh on December 01, 2008, 02:32:13 AM
yes we know  (screen from today) :
(http://imageshack.us)

and on main clan :)
(http://imageshack.us)

Quote from: emek on November 30, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
We are talking about canceling war, and ex3 never do that shit.

lolllllllll --> and ex3 never do that shit.

What I can say??? never is to much. never ever say never (:
TheB1shop - Bishop/Necro - SH / Nobless - 7x
Brufonte - SPS/EE - Nobles - 7x(Ta emprestado pra um amigo)

Looking for a good clan

Sali

guys guys callm a lil, as i saw ther is no more ex3 and funniest thing is they are spreading it temps clans, but as i saw Heroes take some good player from ex3 ( ye the have few ppl wich know how to play ) but what with others? i bet SH dont have any selection so gogogogogo.... ;P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3