Aden 29.11.2008 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: Damian on November 29, 2008, 07:15:37 PM
so if duxi klan is so that pro why he alerady dont accept war from ex3, sheva,eb
cause he dont need to ? you didnt accept war for more than 1 year so i rly dont know why you talk aobut clan wars :)
  Nightmare 30x

Damian

Quote from: jygh on November 29, 2008, 07:22:33 PM
cause he dont need to ? you didnt accept war for more than 1 year so i rly dont know why you talk aobut clan wars :)

2 month ago where was 3 pt duxels hi accept war and 3h later he stoped war i have screens lame.... [btw katamaraans last weekend accept war to ex3 and 6h later poor guy nitopami stoped]
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

cristianvernal

stop the flames and post some screens pl0x

gz to the owners... i didnt see zthruxxxasdlaksdm so, no screens?

xmaaadx

Alc0ran

(http://fothost.pl/show.php/1161916_Shot00087.jpg.html) Only 1 screen .. After that there was just huge LAG
[URL=http://www.fothost.pl][/URL]

TheLox

I missed first 1h... But rest was fun, tho some tards kept killing me no matter they members and I said not to... ¬¬

Duxel

Quote from: TheLox on November 29, 2008, 08:12:14 PM
I missed first 1h... But rest was fun, tho some tards kept killing me no matter they members and I said not to... ¬¬

Maybe leave that forgotten clan, and play without, or join some other one, with ur friend ?
Cause u and ur lame friend playing non sence, some days with one`s, other with others   :-\
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Mioo

Quote from: Duxel on November 29, 2008, 08:22:03 PM
Maybe leave that forgotten clan, and play without, or join some other one, with ur friend ?
Cause u and ur lame friend playing non sence, some days with one`s, other with others   :-\
Noes, Lox won't leave me :<
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

scary

our crazy ninja :D

(http://imageshack.us)
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

scary

btw suxel ur lucky that I didnt saw u on siege .. especially when ur hiting lox .. next time try to hit him near me ..retarded moron and u will kiss the floor
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

koszmara

Quote from: cristianvernal on November 29, 2008, 07:30:06 PM
stop the flames and post some screens pl0x

gz to the owners... i didnt see zthruxxxasdlaksdm so, no screens?

sory high detail was unplayable :/ and still WTFS ZERG :P

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

TheLox

Cause u and ur lame friend playing non sence, some days with one`s, other with others   :-\

I am playing and doing with who / what I feel. And I feel cool in this clan. Even I will be alone.  ;)

Quote from: scary on November 29, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
btw suxel ur lucky that I didnt saw u on siege .. especially when ur hiting lox .. next time try to hit him near me ..retarded moron and u will kiss the floor

No need for that speech. Leave them. I can handle that.  ;) :P

Sali

Quote from: scary on November 29, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
it wasnt Duxel  ::)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3