Goddard 30.11.2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Goddard 30.11.2008

Started by Sali, December 01, 2008, 12:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: kopoulos on December 01, 2008, 05:14:11 PM
That means they are so idiots that they need to change so many allies to find 1 good move just to scary us?:D...so finaly temp succeeded if the whole server want to beat us,coz usualy all go against to the best otherwise u wont give a freak for temp^^
<3:*
People fight the majority, not the one that is the best.

If you really think you're the best you must have tripped over your ego and damaged your head.

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on December 01, 2008, 06:17:35 PM

If you really think you're the best you must have tripped over your ego and damaged your head.

i doubt u can find on NM a better ally than TEMP atm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

kopoulos

i thought the majority atm is you (ANTI-TEMP) and i say ANTI-TEMP coz are few allies not only one oO but u stil fight one and this one u all fight is TEMP: :o 8)
lolz

Mioo

Quote from: kopoulos on December 01, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
i thought the majority atm is you (ANTI-TEMP) and i say ANTI-TEMP coz are few allies not only one oO but u stil fight one and this one u all fight is TEMP: :o 8)
lolz
One prob. Furesy isn't playin' on nm atm :D
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

scary

Quote from: kopoulos on December 01, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
lolz

few ally`s? learn to count .. we are 2 ally .. and second ally got 1 pt from each clan  :-X cry more
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Deavon

It was good siege,i enjoyed by playing sws/bp :P
To temps...whats going up...then going down...simple rule of gravity...!

p.s: Going to work ,cya later niggas :D

kidicarus

Quote from: Mayia on December 01, 2008, 11:54:23 AM
iForce without Mayhem = no match for TEMP.

Like music in my ears^^

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

cthon

Quote from: kopoulos on December 01, 2008, 05:14:11 PM
That means they are so idiots that they need to change so many allies to find 1 good move just to scary us?:D...so finaly temp succeeded if the whole server want to beat us,coz usualy all go against to the best otherwise u wont give a freak for temp^^
<3:*

remember v3 + envy few months ago?  2 clans vs all server and we still had all castle without that gludio shit....

AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on December 01, 2008, 06:26:56 PM
I never saw any good ally on Nightmare lol, it's always a little of this and that.

Quotei thought the majority atm is you (ANTI-TEMP) and i say ANTI-TEMP coz are few allies not only one oO but u stil fight one and this one u all fight is TEMP: 
lolz
lol failed.

Quoteremember v3 + envy few months ago?  2 clans vs all server and we still had all castle without that gludio shit....
I don't remember the entire server being vs you guys, since at those times nobody went to sieges except you, those times sieges were boring as hell lol

Devil

tbh... i didnt wanted to post here but....

Quote from: Mayia on December 01, 2008, 06:26:56 PM

ROFL... wtfzor  ;D

just no more comment on that ^^

ps: i shouldn't read all those posts.... making me lose my last remaining english skills :/

Kamillo29

Quote from: Furesy on December 01, 2008, 07:04:56 PM

I don't remember the entire server being vs you guys, since at those times nobody went to sieges except you, those times sieges were boring as hell lol
lies

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

kopoulos

Quote from: scary on December 01, 2008, 06:48:03 PM
few ally`s? learn to count .. we are 2 ally .. and second ally got 1 pt from each clan  :-X cry more
lol..ahahah....who is crying? :o ;Dmaybe u were crying to the rest ppl of server except temp come with u to zerg the zerg? :o :-*