Goddard 14/12/2008 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Goddard 14/12/2008

Started by Sali, December 15, 2008, 12:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: Duxel on December 15, 2008, 03:45:05 PM

To deavon, when u want, bring ur noobzor clan to fight with DoIs solo plox.
You speacking so much and i saw what ur clan can do in siege`s.

noobzor ? we saw it in Orc golka  5 ppl raped ur 2 pt  stfu and dont talk  .. suxz0r
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

blabla bla
u showed what? probably its kinda easy to shoot ya, or duno what more u was looking there. Anyway i dont give a fuk if ur against since ur crapy clan can only attack or lure others to cover Temps attack. And what is that part what u wanted to make? We didnt lost castle... so u changed nothing. Plx dont replay more or some1 will desroy u xP
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mioo

Quote from: Sali on December 15, 2008, 03:58:36 PM
Plx dont replay more or some1 will desroy u xP
/target duxel
/useskill destroy
Next, please. ;)
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

FadeAway

As i write it in my topic:

"Yerstday everything happened as it had to be, i did my part."

Was all planed 1 day before, with alls members of DoI clan.
Thar is was more sugestion about how to fk specialy FTR clan, but im not so fkn tardzor
as some stupid players think.
We was ataking during the first part, then come temp and we left.
katsoul was asking me, if DoIs are with temp, so i can answer hem now, no im not,
and also not with iForce.

Thar was 1 sugestion about leave to temps this castle, but i decide to dont do it...
I showed to Sali that its better have me as neutral or friend, then be with me like enemy.

Just bring ur clan more at Varka ^^

spider28

As i write it in my topic:

"Yerstday everything happened as it had to be, i did my part."

Was all planed 1 day before, with alls members of DoI clan.
Thar is was more sugestion about how to fk specialy FTR clan, but im not so fkn tardzor
as some stupid players think.
We was ataking during the first part, then come temp and we left.
katsoul was asking me, if DoIs are with temp, so i can answer hem now, no im not,
and also not with iForce.

Thar was 1 sugestion about leave to temps this castle, but i decide to dont do it...
I showed to Sali that its better have me as neutral or friend, then be with me like enemy.

Temp kill everyone and you make screens nice Duxi BTW nice siege

zthrx

I had a fun story with that ss :P
dunno why almighty th/pp always at every mass pvp hides his ass behind whole "army", when I used to see every CLs are goin to fight in the first line  ::)   
so... I went on invicibililitit tfu... through the whole "enemy's army" and reached this chicken runner ;O, I even got heal but I didn't lost a cp ;>  and after some arrows reached his ass ;O 
it's a shame that even Mark (with his archer) was goin like a crazy to the pvp in the first line ;O
daggers on the back of action RLZ :D

glacius gratz for sleep ;O and many other rly cool pvps, was a good siege

cthon

u are all talking shits....
BH wants to think that they are good fuk off , u too handy cause u are such a bad ass dunno since when... thinking u rolled all.. no1 was hitting u cause almost all thought that u are friends with ftr so in sieges we will be ok....
and to the bitch attention zthrzx or w/e is his tard name gtfo with your pics... want meh to post pics with u running out a cata and saying i just wanna mammon... i'm not hitting solo enemyes if they are not buffed but w/e.... maybe u have some problems with mark , liti but imagine how lame u are posting a pic per month when u killed them... imo try to do it more often and keep it for u and wank yourself watching them...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

zthrx

this topic needs a bit of flame :D
post screens post, it's not forbidden hehe... nor a tabu
btw funny stories you are writing  ::)

waiting for the pvp bigmouth man :*

and remember I'm running back only when I'm unbuffed, and be sure I was goin back to kill you but finally we found mammon together so don't try to be hero (and posting bullshit stories  :D)  that you was going to kill me with archer  :D ;D :D

zthrx

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 15, 2008, 05:32:27 PM
buhhahaha, i wonder if u can anyone alone, cos there are 4 arrows in liti's back :)

anyways, i say gf :) :D  was a cool and funny siege, temp sucked ballz again . gf gf gf

ohh zthrx ... i only feel sorry for you , goin after the famous players, makin screens when your homiez killed him .... pity job dude ... :(  but .. i understand you, you got kicked from envy like a weak dog from the old house ... :( in your stay i would angry too :(

infected by envy's style? I mean bullshit talks?  ;D to the next peeveepee   ::)
btw  there are no worth players to play with in envy now... I even understand Oriin after what he wrote
PS: don't make ur own stories if you don't know the facts, coz in this situation Emotee was a tard with a kido flames, I'm not a doggy like most of envy to sit quiet and be flamed by the sick guy who wants to be server emperor0 and he failed big time in it...
ps2 any new pwning chars u made? I can't wait to the next pvp with any of almighty envy :> 
(btw I lose with Agony I think hes on iforce side :/ hes a good tank maby next time I get more luck)
I just laugh how funny screens hurts you, you care so much thats what I love in this community :D

Deavon

[quote author=Duxel link=topic=167542.msg1668176#msg1668176 date=1229352305

[/quote]

I knew that u are moron but not  such a big one rofl.
Why i cant see war now from DOI aka DILDO clan?
Why you were so brave last night and flag me while we were 3 ppl and our wc/bp was trying to summon rest pt?
Why did u disapear?

Deavon

Quote from: cthon on December 15, 2008, 05:05:09 PM
u are all talking shits....
BH wants to think that they are good fuk off , u too handy cause u are such a bad ass dunno since when... thinking u rolled all.. no1 was hitting u cause almost all thought that u are friends with ftr so in sieges we will be ok....

All i know is that with 1 pt (not even full) i made the best fun ever ,yes maybe at first Envy were surprised seeing us attacking them but nothing changed later.
I m not a wannabe like Eleese but we rly rolled a lot of ppl out and inside zone.

zthrx

Quote from: Deavon on December 15, 2008, 06:06:00 PM
All i know is that with 1 pt (not even full) i made the best fun ever ,yes maybe at first Envy were surprised seeing us attacking them but nothing changed later.
I m not a wannabe like Eleese but we rly rolled a lot of ppl out and inside zone.

you kinda made a mess, when we cleared whole area and though it's gonna be all easy and clear ;)