News:

Main Menu

Goddard 14/12/2008

Started by Sali, December 15, 2008, 12:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdr

Quote from: zthrx on December 15, 2008, 04:51:00 PM
I had a fun story with that ss :P
dunno why almighty th/pp always at every mass pvp hides his ass behind whole "army", when I used to see every CLs are goin to fight in the first line  ::)   
so... I went on invicibililitit tfu... through the whole "enemy's army" and reached this chicken runner ;O, I even got heal but I didn't lost a cp ;>  and after some arrows reached his ass ;O 
it's a shame that even Mark (with his archer) was goin like a crazy to the pvp in the first line ;O
daggers on the back of action RLZ :D

glacius gratz for sleep ;O and many other rly cool pvps, was a good siege
lol, i healed your ass when you was killing emtee  :P

Endorama

Quote from: scary on December 16, 2008, 11:53:40 AM
well no1 from us got rb jews with ur help ..we made many trades from server to server .. but anyway close it xd dont want talk about it anymore

"sureee non of u got anything from the bosses we killed".i didnt say that the mass of ur rb shit was from the bosses we killed but there is a % of the jewels u have that were taken with our help.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

zthrx

Quote from: Diabolical on December 16, 2008, 01:56:49 PM
incase u didnt know .. thats me

gz noob  8)  ur tank is hard to kill on buffs but has a sucky dmg ;>

DarkVengeance

1. Most of it they got on "trade"
2. You guys are acting like a freaks ... it was just a siege and you wrote whole history nm server ...
3. It could be called a backstab ... coz Sali told us that you are defending with us ... which was clearly a bullshit ... so obviously you killed shitload of us in first rush, coz we was told you are defending ...
4. t's nice too see that you can keep agreement
5. Siege was fun ... and no one can deny it ...

Deavon

Quote from: DarkVengeance on December 16, 2008, 06:05:02 PM
3. It could be called a backstab ... coz Sali told us that you are defending with us ... which was clearly a bullshit ... so obviously you killed shitload of us in first rush, coz we was told you are defending ...
4. t's nice too see that you can keep agreement

gtfo who had an agreement with Envy?
are you serious?
I pmed Sali and i told him that we coming for fun and we gonna kill Envy and temps only.He said that he cant let us kill Envy and that iForec will attack us if we kill Envy  as it happend.
So unstuck ur mind with word "backstab" cause when we weill rly backstab Envy and dogs you will running to find words to express it.

Kamillo29

drama :> tons of bullshit in topic like this is freaking priceless :>

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TheLox

Just a lil thing from beginning of this topic about BH and bstubbing...

They call it cause I played with them, and like BH was dead, and only me played, it seems like whole BH stubbed. No1 stubbed no1, cause only me is that one BH who might stub some... W/e, I dont care. Lol...

If you didnt understand, fuk it... Too tired to think and write well.  :-\

Endorama

Quote from: Deavon on December 16, 2008, 06:40:49 PM
So unstuck ur mind with word "backstab" cause when we weill rly backstab Envy and dogs you will running to find words to express it.
as i see u r the 1 who is short of words :/
but w/e i dun give a shit.or at least not anymore
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

DarkVengeance

Quote from: Deavon on December 16, 2008, 06:40:49 PM
gtfo who had an agreement with Envy?
are you serious?
I pmed Sali and i told him that we coming for fun and we gonna kill Envy and temps only.He said that he cant let us kill Envy and that iForec will attack us if we kill Envy  as it happend.

Dude ... we came on siege to def with iForce (like we did the same for a past month) ...
Most of your members were in FTR and SR at that time ... and we had an agreement (even if we had a cw ... we were still friends on sieges ... and you know it) ...
Sali told us that we are defending goddard all together (including BH) ... he didn't say anything about your plans (which i doubt, that he even knew that you gonna attack us ... coz he would say that before).
So what you did (on first rush)? ... you attacked temp together with us, and then you started killing us ... and we didn't know what's happening ...
After that ... Sali told us, that he can't control your actions anymore and you are an enemy from now on ...
So ... this is what happened ... that's why you killed a lot of us ... and that's more like a lame trick then a "pro pwning" ...

Ty ... and once again ... good siege ...

zthrx

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Diabolical

Quote from: zthrx on December 16, 2008, 04:39:38 PM
gz noob  8)  ur tank is hard to kill on buffs but has a sucky dmg ;>

Im not a damage dealer unless i use AI but sure im tough bitch tank
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]