News:

Main Menu

Giran 4.1.2009

Started by Damian, January 05, 2009, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on January 06, 2009, 07:47:53 AM
U are talking about Niori from NM? U start sucking cokcs lately? :P

look whos talking xqxqxq  ..dude hes the of the best mages in nm its true.. and im sure hes better than all sps`s in server :D it was against damiano .. not for you .. so dont pur ur nose to everywhere xd k ?
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

scary

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 08:22:24 AM
which sps/ee can win in pr/bd on full buff i mean pr/bd on full buff have full resist on wather

what we can do if ur stupid and cant play with tactic like oriin xd  play with light like oriin so u wont die  dumb sps xd
Since 2005

Damian

Quote from: SirAlex on January 06, 2009, 08:39:49 AM
Dont know about u but i saw Ellese many times kiling archers in full buffs...

that was when "WM" was work
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Damian

Quote from: scary on January 06, 2009, 09:59:42 AM
look whos talking xqxqxq  ..dude hes the of the best mages in nm its true.. and im sure hes better than all sps`s in server :D it was against damiano .. not for you .. so dont pur ur nose to everywhere xd k ?

so he is so pro why egen is still hero :P i many times see that nori can't kill someone, he make bsoe or return.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

SirAlex

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 11:43:45 AM
that was when "WM" was work

U wana tell me that sps/ee has no chance infront of an archer.. Well, i'm sorry but i cant believ this..
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sephiroth

Quote from: TheLox on January 06, 2009, 12:01:42 AM
The only thing why you ask for pvp on selfbuffs is cause you know you CANNOT win if we have pp buffs. Ofc you can win on selfbuff poor pr/bd. So gtfo.

Just to ask you. Do you remember that night when you were doing valakas quest? From who did you died like 5-6 times in a row? Me? Yea, thats right. So, again, gtfo.
Well,with ur gear it's not so hard to kill him =S .U shouldn't be proud of that.

Quote from: SirAlex on January 06, 2009, 11:51:15 AM
U wana tell me that sps/ee has no chance infront of an archer.. Well, i'm sorry but i cant believ this..
Yes,but u depend of ur shield,and ur setup,then if archer cancel ur major heals,well,u know...

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 08:22:24 AM
which sps/ee can win in pr/bd on full buff i mean pr/bd on full buff have full resist on wather [maby 1k damage with crits] and sps dont have any deflect arrow. Pr 1 kryt and 4-6K damage and archers always run like rabbit. That you call good fight?? [maby wait till helbound when will be buff something like deflect]
90% of archers on NM I can kill easily, only a few are smart enough to do what they must do, and half of them still dies trying... It's all about the buffs you use at a specific moment and what tactic you use.

scary

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 11:45:59 AM
so he is so pro why egen is still hero :P i many times see that nori can't kill someone, he make bsoe or return.

hero means that hes pro ?  dude he pwns you and ur friends without valakas xd and i never saw him in oly ..maybe he dont want who knows
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: TASIUR on January 06, 2009, 08:29:19 AM
ohoho u remember me on fog u see me u bsoe pro owners pff haha
dont be so proud since ur using char for non brain idiots wich got pleasure from killing ppl for 2 hits with their overuberturbomutants.... and when some ppl have idea how to kill u, ur calling them a running chicken...

ps:nothing personal but u and scytalus or smthing like that are fking annoying with that stupid comments when im running around w8ing to end of ur zealot....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Damian

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 06, 2009, 11:53:14 AM
Yes,but u depend of ur shield,and ur setup,then if archer cancel ur major heals,well,u know...
what heal?? i have about 5k HP and 2 kryst from PR for 5k tell me how you can heal that hits [ 1 heal about 1,5k HP]
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Furesy

Quote from: Damian on January 06, 2009, 02:58:02 PM
what heal?? i have about 5k HP and 2 kryst from PR for 5k tell me how you can heal that hits [ 1 heal about 1,5k HP]
If you get crit for 5k everytime you seriously need to change your buff setup lol (and your tactic)

scary

Quote from: Furesy on January 06, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
If you get crit for 5k everytime you seriously need to change your buff setup lol (and your tactic)

thats why i said..hes the mage with dyn who got always 5-6k crit lol...
Since 2005