NM Movie Scenario - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

NM Movie Scenario

Started by zthrx, January 25, 2009, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNs

Quote from: Proku on May 10, 2009, 03:56:54 AM
Big HD crash ofc . If u dont have 20 GB partition just 4 window . ofc they crash ^^ . Besides RAid diskes R Good 2 . But honestly just 4 Data stuff not 4 all .     i have 1.8 Tera but none in raid and my Main disk of windows is 120 Gb with 20 GB partition . Makes it more reliable and long living . trust me , another thing Shuting DOwn PC every DAy decreasses HD life . Just some Ints . ill try and have a good recording program here 2 . maybe i can MAke some Videos of SOme pvp's or people just having fun and i can share NP .

Honey, ive been using a single smaller partition for win for ages, and what ur sayin is mostly right. But documents and windows files are not the only data I have and i need O_O lol, and I do not keep them on win partition because that would be insane.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

wojtekpol

I'm not playing here anymore, but i think i can bring u an idea.
First one:
I suggest u to make some low level chars, show how are u levelling mass pvping ( on low levels) and other shits like this, then just relog to ur main chars, and show how are u killing raid bosses now, pvping. I dunno if u'll understand what i mean coz it's possible that i'm talking shits now (yee polish vodka).

The second idea:
just as somebody said do a nice mass pvp. In my opinion it should look like this:
A group of ppls are going on a war ( smth like 10-15 ppls) then after some time they're meeting their friends (also smth like 15-20ppls) coming from another side and joining them, after some time another group joins them and finally they meet their enemy and start fighting.

Or the third idea:
Also pvp, but it should be a place where's a nice place to hide..  But it must be well organised.
2 strong allies have agreed on a mass pvp.
One of these allies has prepared a trap, and another one is just waiting for them at this place. (with somethign like 20 ppls)
And now.. hmm let's say 2 ppls are going to check if they're here (rest of their team are hiding lets say in trees or behind a big rock.
The ally which were waiting for them started to rush them. They started to run away to their friends, after that their friends are going  to help them and a nice pvp is starting.

Ye i knwo that my english sucks, u dont have to tell me this.

It's not the whole i thought, just dont have time to write what i wanted to.