Web Analytics
Giran 1.02.2009

News:

Main Menu

Giran 1.02.2009

Started by chlipus, February 02, 2009, 08:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

I will say one  lags lags lags And one more time lags, special thanks to newage for help, I wanted to thank all who participated

Damian

GF and thx all for help nice siege.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

darkdevilct

nice siege but not for me  >:( i cant move all time,cant write,lag ss like hell i cant understand how track can say no lag ;D

PENTIUM QUAD CORE 3000 GHZ
NVIDIA GT8500
6GB RAM
INTERNET CONNECTION 28MB
PING SERVER:60
also i was play is this siege on resolution 800x600 16 bit ( i have monitor 22pl :/ )
low dettail
but nothing ....lag kill me ;))

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Vegas

all i can say - gf and gl (good lags ;D)

SirAlex

Nice siege, i had some laggs but most of times was ok.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Montana

Quote from: Damian on February 02, 2009, 10:06:56 AM
GF and thx all for help nice siege.
it was for u also nice?
damian i cant undersand u
how u can say the siege was nice if u was each time on the ground?  ;D
btw nice laggs/siege

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Astri

The lag is not related with the specs of computer, neither of the internet connection. Lineage is written basted on Unreal engine. Is basically a graphic framework made for First Person Shooters and not for games like L2 with shitload of textures and hundreds of players.

Im running E8600 with 4 gigs of ram /GTX 260/ the game is installed on 3x SSD disks on RAID0. Still i couldnt move and i had to restart the client.

Gf on siege
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Damian

Quote from: Montana on February 02, 2009, 10:49:55 AM
it was for u also nice?
damian i cant undersand u
how u can say the siege was nice if u was each time on the ground?  ;D
btw nice laggs/siege

yep but you can't even smell prayroom doors because you was on the ground all time. That was zerg all server vs Temp and friends but it was good.
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

Duxel

Quote from: Damian on February 02, 2009, 11:26:57 AM
yep but you can't even smell prayroom doors because you was on the ground all time. That was zerg all server vs Temp and friends but it was good.

It was not zerg.... was litle fail of iForce ally in da wail.

btw, marvels was killing iForce / mayhme = +1 for tempzors
farmers of epica / sindicates was defending too = +1 for tempzors

So only iForce(2 clans), mayhme not so much, and noMercy(2 clans) as usualy, was ataking.

You can get back your worlds
QuoteThat was zerg all server vs Temp and friends but it was good.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Equi

Quote from: Astri on February 02, 2009, 11:06:00 AM
The lag is not related with the specs of computer, neither of the internet connection. Lineage is written basted on Unreal engine. Is basically a graphic framework made for First Person Shooters and not for games like L2 with shitload of textures and hundreds of players.

Im running E8600 with 4 gigs of ram /GTX 260/ the game is installed on 3x SSD disks on RAID0. Still i couldnt move and i had to restart the client.

Gf on siege

I agree.  In begining of siege all was ok. But after second rush things started to get fukked up. Not laggs, but screen  freezz. Is defenetly something wrong with the files or configuration of Gameguard. All those textures and bullshit that use your memory, keeps staking up until it sufocates your memory. Unless you restart your client your fukked. Hope Hellbound will be playable.
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

macris-0007

Quote from: Duxel on February 02, 2009, 12:08:20 PM
It was not zerg.... was litle fail of iForce ally in da wail.

btw, marvels was killing iForce / mayhme = +1 for tempzors
farmers of epica / sindicates was defending too = +1 for tempzors

So only iForce(2 clans), mayhme not so much, and noMercy(2 clans) as usualy, was ataking.

You can get back your worlds

my first +1 for Duxel....

yep he got right... but it was a rlly nice gf... u should go out of the castle and smash us on the front or smth because u're in one "piece" ( i mean ally = spam cp+flame) .... its was like all the time 4-5pt max on the front w/o flame and running into us Temps on flame + archers on the wall + Marvels at back and bla bla bla....gf

about lags ok i didnt get it but wtf ss lags/npc lags/items lags (when u try put some potions for example)
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Endorama

well n/c at the fight,it was the dumbest thing i've ever seen(not talkin about temp),but as i said n/c on that,but the lags were insane...i dunno but like 90% of the time while i was on my archer,i was pretty disappointed by the ss lags,and even while playing on the mage,coz my seals werent landing...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE