Giran 14.03 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Giran 14.03

Started by tihic, March 14, 2009, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 15, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
even Moule said that eclipse were smashed n44bs at c/b grade when they got a grades already... we all know end of story   :P
not to mention u was there too :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

macris-0007

Quote from: Sali on March 15, 2009, 06:02:30 PM
not to mention u was there too :P

yep but i didnt wrote that i was wasnt i just wanna know about what zerg mashine are we talking because i cant still remember that pwn by Fearless (maybe that that sieg when they took aden back after 2 weeks but that wasnt pwn if spy smash crystals inside...) still looking for answer... boy dont wanna talk go go Sepi im curious
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

TomekAlmighty

There were tons of sieges where fenix +eclipse had much more numbers than we did and we won easy. I still remember how easy it was to kill 4 people on my own when i was in FG every day lol and there werent any mage crits and i was on pp buffs only... But yea we had much better gear but everyone had the same chance of getting the items :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

macris-0007

yep but we were talking about situation when we get our stuff already and btw about those time fenix+eclipse (were just 2 actions later server was down or eclipse or fenix were alone for example oren sieg when we (ftr+av+sheva) came and smashe whole fearless+flopik clan+fenix and their flags (still remember pms from Onen) most of eclipse were w/o sub

ahh old times
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

PvtStuka

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 15, 2009, 11:17:44 PM
There were tons of sieges where fenix +eclipse had much more numbers than we did and we won easy. I still remember how easy it was to kill 4 people on my own when i was in FG every day lol and there werent any mage crits and i was on pp buffs only... But yea we had much better gear but everyone had the same chance of getting the items :P

thats bullshit :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 16, 2009, 12:37:08 AM
thats bullshit :)

Why?  :)

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 15, 2009, 11:43:27 PM
yep but we were talking about situation when we get our stuff already and btw about those time fenix+eclipse (were just 2 actions later server was down or eclipse or fenix were alone for example oren sieg when we (ftr+av+sheva) came and smashe whole fearless+flopik clan+fenix and their flags (still remember pms from Onen) most of eclipse were w/o sub

ahh old times

I really dont want to argue about it, since i dont remember everything exactly... I just know there were times where we totally dominated and there were times where we got pwned.  ;D

macris-0007

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on March 16, 2009, 08:46:49 AM
Why?  :)

I really dont want to argue about it, since i dont remember everything exactly... I just know there were times where we totally dominated and there were times where we got pwned.  ;D

dominated times where when eclipse were n44bs (new politics of clan etc/most of us reroll ppl try getting sub etc) ... trully i remember just 2 fights when fenix and eclipse work together later was big down and fenix move to iso.

Tomi we need some time mashine to go back! fck interlude  :D
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

tzuc

actually fenix were ... A LOT, but no organization. at all, you could kill them all with an archer party, kiting them behind aden .. NO JOKE !! and i doubt they had any archers, i mean as in organized party .. all mages and pp buffed daggers. their gear was not a big difference compared to fearless, lemon squad (i think that was the name) + 1 more clan, had more than decent gear.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

macris-0007

Quote from: tzuc on March 16, 2009, 12:24:03 PM
actually fenix were ... A LOT, but no organization. at all, you could kill them all with an archer party, kiting them behind aden .. NO JOKE !! and i doubt they had any archers, i mean as in organized party .. all mages and pp buffed daggers. their gear was not a big difference compared to fearless, lemon squad (i think that was the name) + 1 more clan, had more than decent gear.

true but i was thinking about Eclipse...

ehhh DN should open retailsubsystem server...
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

TomekAlmighty

I might try out Hellbound if it comes to DN some day but i doubt that it will be any better than interlude...  :-\

Any1 wanna open a c4 server with 1 stack sub system?  ;D

Sethpwnz

Quote from: macris-0007 on March 16, 2009, 11:45:28 AM
dominated times where when eclipse were n44bs (new politics of clan etc/most of us reroll ppl try getting sub etc) ... trully i remember just 2 fights when fenix and eclipse work together later was big down and fenix move to iso.

Tomi we need some time mashine to go back! fck interlude  :D
Btw about Fenix that moved to ISOgames, they got pwned even there (i played there some time with t4merel4pute) .... They had good numbers, but againe got pwned :D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player