Giran 28.03.2009 - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Giran 28.03.2009

Started by nivael, March 28, 2009, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 31, 2009, 03:13:23 PM
Once again,u show us how hipocrite u r....
About sieges,I'm talking from last months,not last weeks....I thought I were the idiot here
And don't change my words,they perfertly defined iForce.
About Mark's title,it's just pathetic,not even joking or w/e u could imagine.And all u were wrong,hitler wasn't the best leader,discipline/tactics,everything worked fine cos of the ppl he chose,cos for example the tactic he made for GB failed hard.
Roman leaders were way better(for example).

When will u understand that u'r not iForce.The example u did is lame,I know many ppl who go Varka self just to check or have fun with friends,then to pvp they call ppl or log some bots.

w/e.....tired of ur bullshit...

dude really don't talk if u don't know.... mark's title doesn't have any connection with what are u trying to say here...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

jygh

Quote from: cthon on March 31, 2009, 06:03:00 PM
dude really don't talk if u don't know.... mark's title doesn't have any connection with what are u trying to say here...
adolf mark hitler ehehe
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: jygh on March 31, 2009, 06:08:16 PM
adolf mark hitler ehehe
Iosif Vissarionovici Wind Stalin
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

iNs

he misunderstood indeed, lmao.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Ondall

Quote from: jygh on March 31, 2009, 06:08:16 PM
adolf mark hitler ehehe

"Hitler of NM" is a registered trade mark of gifted as I remember :P
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Montana

if someone makes such title like him,  then he must be really severely disrupted

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

kidicarus

Quote from: Ondall on March 31, 2009, 11:52:49 PM
"Hitler of NM" is a registered trade mark of gifted as I remember :P

NM hitler®

Yes it is. Pillage nazi...... he kicked ppl for writing in allychat during sieges. Atleast ppl didn't spam :p

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Montana

Quote from: kidicarus on April 01, 2009, 11:15:50 AM
NM hitler®

Yes it is. Pillage nazi...... he kicked ppl for writing in allychat during sieges. Atleast ppl didn't spam :p
lol   :o

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Defoe

Quote from: our4n0s on March 30, 2009, 12:53:20 PM
indeed, and he is suposed to have a high matk being SH, his dmg proves he cannot even just get proper buffs, or a good setup, that was the point, i did it to him since he is the first moron posting all the time dmgs dealed by bluecube or some other mates i ve, i guessed it would pretty much make him shut the freak up, at least i hoped (That's why i did not mention the 60 dmg shot you gave me  ;D i knew you had no buffs), and i would say the dmg you re being dealed is mostly related to the atacked's stuff/buff/combo since any DD pretty much buff for damages, at least on sieges where i doubt you use your evasion setup that much.

If I'm not wrong during siege you pmed to me and it was 160 dmg not 60 but w/e...
actually I'm playing on sieges with that set up wich  could accept mine pc coz of lags/freezes etc if not this it would be lil bit another for sure.
Quote from: Furesy on March 30, 2009, 01:09:34 PM
Corrected just that lil part there xD
you wrong with this lil part since I were used evasion set up on mine th/wk long time ago. But tbh after pvp vs  Deathand and his party i start use it and on mine archer but for sure with lil modifications.