Web Analytics
rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot... - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot...

Started by RideMYDicK, March 22, 2009, 11:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: scary on March 23, 2009, 10:38:55 AM
zerged ?  .  we was 90-100. im sure u had more than 100 .

buy new eyes cuz u was 115(+Envy/nightforce/Badboys) at start :) and we was 109 (without any clan arround)
dont lies cuz somone from ur clan told me and asked me how many u was and we was :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

seboulba

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2009, 02:33:21 PM

omagad !!!!!!!!  6 ppl difference, really bro apologise me ! we freakin zerged you with 6 ppl ! (sarcasm ) <3

no dont worry lol just boring when he dont know how to count :) and u wad 6ppl more on ur ally :p not with the others clan :p
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 02:31:07 PM
buy new eyes cuz u was 115(+Envy/nightforce/Badboys) at start :) and we was 109 (without any clan arround)
dont lies cuz somone from ur clan told me and asked me how many u was and we was :)
thats the half of true, 1st and 2nd rush we made only with envy, later NightForce and Badboys arrived. Duno where was NF :P but badboys was at town with FTR holding enemy in town, but even when u broken that defence and went to siege zone u get raped badly there by BM+CB+Envy+ (NF?)...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

Quote from: Sali on March 23, 2009, 02:39:30 PM
thats the half of true, 1st and 2nd rush we made only with envy, later NightForce and Badboys arrived. Duno where was NF :P but badboys was at town with FTR holding enemy in town, but even when u broken that defence and went to siege zone u get raped badly there by BM+CB+Envy+ (NF?)...

1st rush was fun :p second less and 3rd no comment :p

and one cry moment for me :p that i had arround 7k mattack and still shootting ppl for 800-900 (depend who like popielo who got 8k :p <3 )
and archer who have 6k pattack still critick for 4-5k  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 02:41:57 PM

and one cry moment for me :p that i had arround 7k mattack and still shootting ppl for 800-900 (depend who like popielo who got 8k :p <3 )
3rd rush? :P we took castle with 2nd if im not wrong xD
and 1k is kinda much if u rly made dmg like that since some otehr mages hited me for 500 max (usually 300-400)

Parabol

What did you expect us to do? Play without buffs and/or jewels?

defensive setup ftw :)

seboulba

Quote from: Parabol on March 23, 2009, 03:19:35 PM
What did you expect us to do? Play without buffs and/or jewels?

defensive setup ftw :)

i did ? i have 1500 pdef with TP so ... criticking me for 4-5 k its exagered lol
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 03:25:18 PM
i did ? i have 1500 pdef with TP so ... criticking me for 4-5 k its exagered lol
Piskal and Orin already learned how to buff to dont get hits for 5k xD now its ur turn :P

seboulba

Quote from: Sali on March 23, 2009, 03:43:47 PM
Piskal and Orin already learned how to buff to dont get hits for 5k xD now its ur turn :P

i dont have return  ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

iNs

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 02:31:07 PM

lawl, thats overzerged ? 6 people, shit, a lot indeeed.

Quote from: Sali on March 23, 2009, 02:39:30 PM

eeeee, i may be rude but, What is NightForce and BadBoys xD?

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 03:25:18 PM

since we talk about pdef ...

(damn i had to show off XDD <3333 mine char so much)
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Soltys

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2009, 10:42:42 AM
thats freakin pathetic man, i wouldnt start flame now but this comment was just pathetic! u were way more as usuall, so dont cry about numbers. hard to say "gf" one time, when the enemy act polite too  ?

Are you suprised ? Everytime when we win siege all our enemies are crying - flame, zerg etc. And now when you won, all should be pleasant for you, when every other your post is full of stupidity and childish with those  "funny" screens , gosh you are worse than Duxel  ::)
Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

PvtStuka

bullshit, or you dunno how to buff. I had 4k patk on def buffs with my leet +0 bow, and still I critted amila for 500 dmg. someone knows how to buff someone doesn't, thats all

ps: that was just amilas party, the rest ate the usual crits (still not 4k)

Astramael      [db/tr]