Web Analytics
rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot...

Started by RideMYDicK, March 22, 2009, 11:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Awsome siege, it seems i was wrong, there is someone who can take Rune from me :). GF all cya in next siege and gz again for CB.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

PainMaster

damn again couldnt be at siege ...  :(  gz Mark :P

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Astri

good siege.
you guys zerged us for good this time.

So is pretty simple, who has more numbers can win. The myths about skilled clans/allies on sieges are just myths
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

chlipus

i can say only gf, really freaking gf and gz to alex he toke castle on bot clan after 30 min, it was great idea  ???gz agin

SirAlex

Quote from: chlipus on March 23, 2009, 09:40:10 AM
i can say only gf, really freaking gf and gz to alex he toke castle on bot clan after 30 min, it was great idea  ???gz agin

If u have smth to tell me do it ingame not here, it was EB's castle so i take decision about it no matter if they are good or wrong.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

chlipus

Quote from: SirAlex on March 23, 2009, 09:49:34 AM
If u have smth to tell me do it ingame not here, it was EB's castle so i take decision about it no matter if they are good or wrong.

wrong  ;D

scary

Quote from: Astri on March 23, 2009, 09:08:48 AM
good siege.

So is pretty simple, who has more numbers can win. The myths about skilled clans/allies on sieges are just myths

zerged ?  .  we was 90-100. im sure u had more than 100 .
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

PvtStuka

Quote from: cristianvernal on March 23, 2009, 04:05:49 AM
good siege, i hate freakin sieges tho, on southamerica the lag is unbearable...

not just there. when we started fighting at the bridge, I got like 5 fps overall, so I just fall back a bit and tried to target from there

Quote from: Astri on March 23, 2009, 09:08:48 AM
good siege.

partially u are right, as I allways said, since equipment wise, we are kinda similar now, or maybe you have some advantage on EB side

but u know aswell, that some well buffed parties can turn the tide of battle, by some partizan actions :) not in a direct confrontation, thats for sure

Astramael      [db/tr]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2009, 10:42:42 AM
thats freakin pathetic man, i wouldnt start flame now but this comment was just pathetic! u were way more as usuall, so dont cry about numbers. hard to say "gf" one time, when the enemy act polite too  ?
Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 16, 2009, 12:06:36 PM
+1

but one thing i have to say. (Some of) you Temp guys lack fair play. when you win, you mock us with "GG", "cry more" and so on. how do you expect us to say a simple "good fight" when you can't say "good fight" without a dose of sarcasm? i'm not speaking about players i know since a long time and i respect, like Luci, Voudas, Astri etc, but the new EB pups that joined the alliance at its height, knew not defeat and they are arrogant w/o limits. Its those kind of lowskilled, big-mouthed players that can't do shit on their own, but they hide behind numbers and the real Heroes elite and then they start mocking us (the enemies) when they win, while the real powerful Temps keep their mouth shut or maybe just say a "gf" without sarcasm, just like most of us, enjoy the fight, but respect the enemy.

Its those kind of parasites you have in your midst that make people cry/complain/hate Temp so much.

Sadly, because one thing i learned: wartags and allies change all the time, real ingame friends stay, those you respect respect you back, but once you're an idiot, you're always an idiot.
nothing to add.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Herza

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 23, 2009, 11:04:36 AM
not just there. when we started fighting at the bridge, I got like 5 fps overall, so I just fall back a bit and tried to target from there
Oh! I had the same! I only saw my CP going down and then tried to go back and attack xD
Very Good Fight ^^
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

maique

xxArtemisxx he/wk
my hero may 2008

Sali

1st of all thx for Envy, NightForce and BadBoys for help.
2nd. gf , fights near town was awesome :P
3rd taking castle with bot clan when u start to lose is kinda cheap, but if i like it...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3