Main Menu

Rune 06.04.09

Started by iNs, April 06, 2009, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horass

muahahahahahahaha

voudas69

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 06, 2009, 02:07:57 AM
gf ! and gratz :)   takin the castle with bot clan when u got attacked is still lame :) tempstyle ftw !

GF.
u didnt had chance any way to take it no time for pray.... and btw why u didnt do it ? this is lame but its a strategy !

good siege good fight :)
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Mikagate7

Quote from: voudas69 on April 06, 2009, 02:19:06 AM
u didnt had chance any way to take it no time for pray.... and btw why u didnt do it ? this is lame but its a strategy !

good siege good fight :)

/failed
[Maciek Dabrowski]
malaka u know i remember ur voice?
even iff u r fag
i still like u :P:P
[Εσείς]
Αναφορά Â· 9:51pm
are you gay?
wtf?
[Maciek Dabrowski]
Αναφορά Â· 9:52pm
:*:*
[Εσείς]
let me save this conversation
hahahah
[Maciek Dabrowski]
haha lol

chlipus

Quote from: our4n0s on April 06, 2009, 02:04:22 AM
yeah we could hardly wish for a more balanced siege, and one of the greatest job done was definatively that EB kept their flags up all the time, pushing the good job till seting a flag right near the engraving room and defending them so well, but enough greetings, that was cool too since it's first time we, cb, manage 47 ppl online :D zerg ftl, here are few screens, never been a good screener and never pretended so but ppl always claim for screens so...

5.04.2009 23:10 gmt+1 iforce 112ppl online/ temp 108 ppl online so stfu and dont cry, if you got owned say gf, good siege and don't cry n44b

KmD

Quote from: chlipus on April 06, 2009, 04:47:38 AM
5.04.2009 23:10 gmt+1 iforce 112ppl online/ temp 108 ppl online so stfu and dont cry, if you got owned say gf, good siege and don't cry n44b

no dude you were 1 person more (temp) right when siege started xD
anyway, i couldnt be all siege, only 1st half
and still the bridge action was so laggy xD
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Mayia

Quote from: our4n0s on April 06, 2009, 02:04:22 AM
one of the greatest job done was definatively that EB kept their flags up all the time

we thx ex3cutioners for that. heroes+eb were attacking over and over but we would never make it if ex3 wouldnt kept our flags up. looks like TEMP's "ressing bot clan" as u like to call it, powned both bm+ftr on their rush at our flags.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

felix23

;D LOL YOU FAIL ... xD  :o
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Mioo

Quote from: Mayia on April 06, 2009, 07:11:16 AM
powned both bm+ftr on their rush at our flags.

Another fact is that, there were more cb than bm+ftr.

No hatez, correct me if I am wrong!  :P
Gf and gratz to new 'owners'. Siege was pretty good but I had 0.5 fps.  :P
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

SpoilerAngel

Furesy

This was a nice siege, but I don't think we fought Temp at this siege, we more fought server on this siege, and server won. (and anyone that doesn't understand what I mean at this moment, needs to stfu and think it over)
We had 113 people online at start of siege, but for some reason there were only arround ~80 people at Rune when it started. At second rush, you overrun us merely because of mass critical errors the moment we crossed a certain line on the bridge (was a good fight though) and allyinfo dropped from like 110 online to 60 lol

I left near the end of the siege cause needed to prepare for tomorrows exam and catch some sleep, the overengraving yourself is a hella lame tactic though, but well, your choice to use it.

gf, fun siege, sad even my PC lagged like hell ;/

Nobody got owned at this siege, maybe only those that got critical errors and disconnects. The only one that owned people were Rune's teleporter and the server.

Endorama

lol at u,u dumb retarded cunt.try to freakin read what he wrote and not only,UNDERSTAND IT.he said nothing about u being more than us,he even said the opposite(yea +4 peeps,what a freakin difference)+ he even said something more than just a "GF",but w8 i forgot,U cant get a freak from what we r sayin.his point was that cb managed to get 46 peeps online.and btw we didnt get owned,not CB,we managed to keep temp for several rushes,all alone in this hell big castle.we didnt succeed at 100%,but it was freakin awesome.
anyways excuse me for the "flames",i cant help it.this siege was just awesome.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

our4n0s

Quote from: Endorama on April 06, 2009, 10:32:23 AM
lol at u,u dumb retarded cunt.try to freakin read what he wrote and not only,UNDERSTAND IT.he said nothing about u being more than us,he even said the opposite(yea +4 peeps,what a freakin difference)+ he even said something more than just a "GF",but w8 i forgot,U cant get a freak from what we r sayin.his point was that cb managed to get 46 peeps online.and btw we didnt get owned,not CB,we managed to keep temp for several rushes,all alone in this hell big castle.we didnt succeed at 100%,but it was freakin awesome.
anyways excuse me for the "flames",i cant help it.this siege was just awesome.

Well he actually proved his english is so poor he totally missunerstood my post ;> oh, he also proved i am hatred   :D
retired