Web Analytics
Rune 06.04.09 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Rune 06.04.09

Started by iNs, April 06, 2009, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

I am on a break, so i wasnt there, but all i can say is that i am glad that finally the server is ballanced. iForce wins one siege, Temps wins the second and so on. If either one of the sides gains too much strength, we either zerg and is no fun or we get zerged and is no fun either.

Keep that in mind when you (either iForce mate or Temp enemy) say things like "we'll kkpwn u bb" or "we own/dominate u muhahah" and lets hope fair play stays at least at a minimum level.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Would have been fun like hell if it weren't for the damn lags. At 1 rush i had such lag that my quickbar frooze in like bar 6 and wouldn't change back so i had no heals on my quickbar, then 20 sec afterwards it rapidly changed like 200 times.

Not to mention thoose fun freezes where everything looks allright then 5 seconds later you're screen unfreezes and you realise you are standing knee deep in temps.

Could have been fun if it was playable. Unfortunately it wasn't.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Sali

Quote from: Mayia on April 06, 2009, 01:21:04 AM
didnt u make same yesterday after aden ?
nop, we engraved aden just once, at end of siege, bcos its easier to defend grouped inside in fact u all was w8ing outside siege zone just to rush after engrave...
Quote from: Mioo on April 06, 2009, 07:40:19 AM

Another fact is that, there were more cb than bm+ftr.

No hatez, correct me if I am wrong!  :P
Gf and gratz to new 'owners'. Siege was pretty good but I had 0.5 fps.  :P
i dont think so...
and ye about that flags, i must admit they was defending them preety good, BUT not only ex3, i saw there all clans. Anyway our mistake was that we didnt grouped and rushed together, every1 making mistakes thats why we took aden yesterday...
gf
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Astri

Quote from: kidicarus on April 06, 2009, 01:33:51 PM
Would have been fun like hell if it weren't for the damn lags. At 1 rush i had such lag that my quickbar frooze in like bar 6 and wouldn't change back so i had no heals on my quickbar, then 20 sec afterwards it rapidly changed like 200 times.

Not to mention thoose fun freezes where everything looks allright then 5 seconds later you're screen unfreezes and you realise you are standing knee deep in temps.

Could have been fun if it was playable. Unfortunately it wasn't.

Is all about bad memory management of L2 client. Try to restart when u facing those problems. You will see that all will be fine - Until your vga rams and your system ram will be full of those crappy textures.
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Equi

Quote from: Astri on April 06, 2009, 02:53:23 PM
Is all about bad memory management of L2 client. Try to restart when u facing those problems. You will see that all will be fine - Until your vga rams and your system ram will be full of those crappy textures.
This is too fukking true... No matter what pc you have, on this l2 client , the lagg wont go away....
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

iNs

Quote from: Equi on April 06, 2009, 03:15:18 PM
This is too fukking true... No matter what pc you have, on this l2 client , the lagg wont go away....

true, but dont call it a LAG since LAG is connection issue. Thats just pure client failure ;>

And believe me or not, i had like 1 fps, sometimes my screen stopped for few seconds. Having an ancient pc and playin l2 ... = lol.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Pawciu

Quote from: iNs on April 06, 2009, 12:59:18 AM
Wtb new pc.

me too

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 06, 2009, 02:07:57 AM
gf ! and gratz :)  takin the castle with bot clan when u got attacked is still lame :) tempstyle ftw !
FAIL!, we don't need castle's on main clan, so it's special tactic to has it on boots

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 06, 2009, 01:12:56 PM
all i can say is that i am glad that finally the server is ballanced. iForce wins one siege, Temps wins the second and so on. If either one of the sides gains too much strength, we either zerg and is no fun or we get zerged and is no fun either.

+1 agree serw is balanced now

Quote from: Sali on April 06, 2009, 02:12:54 PM
and ye about that flags, i must admit they was defending them preety good, BUT not only ex3, i saw there all clans. Anyway our mistake was that we didnt grouped and rushed together, every1 making mistakes thats why we took aden yesterday...
at flags were only eXreborn, if u saw some EB and TH i think they died in action  ;D and had resp near our flags

anyway cool siege, GF!

Mayia

Quote from: Sali on April 06, 2009, 02:12:54 PM
nop, we engraved aden just once, at end of siege, bcos its easier to defend grouped inside in fact u all was w8ing outside siege zone just to rush after engrave...i dont think so...

Maybe read what i quoted ?  ::)  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Sali

BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TheLox

Quote from: Mayia on April 06, 2009, 01:21:04 AM
didnt u make same yesterday after aden ?

Oh, my love. Ye, we did say, but it was before we gained some zerg (YEAH, you read  Z E R G. I know its new word to your ally, but they will learn what it is, no worries) and we wanted to show we can even w/o zerg, tho we did it with zerg. Oh well. Something like that. Cya on field! <3

Rudi

Quote from: iNs on April 06, 2009, 04:15:48 PM
true, but dont call it a LAG since LAG is connection issue.

+1
finally some1 said that :D its low fps not a LAG xd
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

chlipus

Quote from: Pawciu on April 06, 2009, 05:16:06 PM
me too
FAIL!, we don't need castle's on main clan, so it's special tactic to has it on boots

+1 agree serw is balanced now
at flags were only eXreborn, if u saw some EB and TH i think they died in action  ;D and had resp near our flags

anyway cool siege, GF!

this is sentence +1k