Oren Siege 18/04/2009 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Oren Siege 18/04/2009

Started by our4n0s, April 18, 2009, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 23, 2009, 05:05:40 PM
u r kinda pathetic dude, and now seriusly without flames and instults: You, and Your clan get raped everywhere, u cant defend your castle against 2 party, u cant even buff yourself propperly since u r gettin' 3-4-5 k crits everytime on varka, you cant even make a nice group and fight together but u split, u always run outta the healers range, and i also barely see you res eachother right after someone die in your party...

keep up the flaming, i would love to see more brainless comments like " LOLOL freakyounoobgay haha" ... this is what remains to you,forum flame, insults, and pseudo-pro attitude since ingame you r simple nothing.

You cannot even flame those green ally, even they are gettin' owned sometimes due the lack of good items they say GF after every siege/pvp and they act like an ally, they fight together, and if its neccesarry they die together !

and belive dude, the time will arrive when they will have decent gear like we or some of your pathetic clan has, and in that time they will roll your retarded ass too, and we will great them as our playmates who can laugh with us together on idiots like our your ex leader Duxel was.

cu on next pvp.
omg the big boss of gays was talking xD
u talking about pvp lol
noob why u no comming back after i own u in varka long time ago? im still w8ting but i think this day will never come

PS: TOPIC CLOSED. GAY BAN. I will no longer respond!

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

kidicarus

Quote from: Montana on April 23, 2009, 05:10:48 PM
omg the big boss of gays was talking xD
u talking about pvp lol
noob why u no comming back after i own u in varka long time ago? im still w8ting but i think this day will never come

PS: TOPIC CLOSED. GAY BAN. I will no longer respond!

You seem strangely obsessed by gay ppl...... mb theres something you would like to confess youself?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Devil

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 23, 2009, 05:05:40 PM
u r kinda pathetic dude, and now seriusly without flames and instults: You, and Your clan get raped everywhere, u cant defend your castle against 2 party, u cant even buff yourself propperly since u r gettin' 3-4-5 k crits everytime on varka, you cant even make a nice group and fight together but u split, u always run outta the healers range, and i also barely see you res eachother right after someone die in your party...

stop teaching them, lol ^^

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kidicarus on April 23, 2009, 05:51:12 PM
You seem strangely obsessed by gay ppl...... mb theres something you would like to confess youself?
Freud would say he suffered a parental abuse in his anal sixuality stage ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Montana

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 26, 2009, 04:08:27 PM
Freud would say he suffered a parental abuse in his anal sixuality stage ;D
how many times i must say the same words ?? freak U ALL
u not like me and im not like u.

TOPIC CLOSED for all gays on this facking server

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Montana

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Montana on April 26, 2009, 10:27:06 PM
how many times i must say the same words ?? freak U ALL
u not like me and im not like u.

There's no need to worry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Quote from: Montana on April 26, 2009, 10:27:06 PM

But the rest of us can still spam here?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: kidicarus on April 27, 2009, 04:23:41 PM
But the rest of us can still spam here?

He won't be able to answer you since he closed it for himself too.

our4n0s

Quote from: Montana on April 20, 2009, 07:48:55 PM
none of u has ever pm me and said come on 1 vs 1 !!!
and so long this day has not come, I will  describe u as  motherfacker's :D
because Im not nice to u !

PS: shreed owned by big boss Manezis hahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaa
ur answer was im a kid hmm  :o
Quote from: our4n0s on April 21, 2009, 05:41:47 PM
Come on, 1 vs 1, you can chose buffs allowed, time, place, and yes, you will get raped, then i will post a screen there, and if i am somehow lucky you will stfu but i actually doubt it, since even if we raped you at oren you kept bullshiting, still, come on 1 vs 1   :) ;) :D ;D.

Ps : would you like to bet something on the fight ? you got the time to read post, grab a dictionary so you can 'understand it', throw it away before you could have a chance to come up with a decent english answer, and finally give me a mere answer, yes or no, will we bet coins / rb on it
Quote from: Montana on April 22, 2009, 04:29:05 PM
Poola blow me ...!! i hope its enough for u

Shehan what to hell u talking... i stay allways in full buff pt ?? lol stfu  u facking lier

poola and the faking rest of u bitches PM ME IG for 1 vs 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and stop cry here on forum cause u was never the winner befor

PS: poola im sure i can find in every topic  5kk posts from u, u are a bitch
u make new chars only for oly gz u are hero but im the best bastrad hahahahahaha
u are only on forum online and after 20:00 gmt+1 and on sieges as bots for ur gay clan CB

Today I officially announced that ...
Everyone is gay in CB!

aye...
retired

SirAlex

Quote from: our4n0s on April 28, 2009, 02:33:07 PM

Cool conversation, i can't stop luaghing ffsssssss

P.S. why u want 1 v 1 since u know he owns u?

ahahahahhhhhhahahaha
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

our4n0s

Quote from: SirAlex on April 28, 2009, 05:38:04 PM
Cool conversation, i can't stop luaghing ffsssssss

P.S. why u want 1 v 1 since u know he owns u?

ahahahahhhhhhahahaha
xDDDDD
1v1 is nice pvp, when it's not about dps, and wining him would have been quite funny since a ee/es is not very likely a duellist on full buff, funny challenge tho. about convo i admitt you can hardly get such a silly one yes but how else was i suposed to get him accepting the challenge? thought some jajajja nooob 1 v 1 or no ballz would work  :(
retired